    Can you help me?
    --
    sent from Android system phone - Rome, Italy
    freejazz, Feb 4, 2014

  2. freejazz

    Ken Guest

    freejazz wrote:

    > Hi, i have a Hp G62 notebook since 2010 with Win7 installed but
    > lately the screen shows sometimes some lines and sometimes
    > switchs off the screen even the system is working...
    > Sometimes appears the blue screen with some errors about video card.
    > Now i have scanned for possibly malwares but now i think that is
    > cleaned.
    > What do you think?
    > Is hardware or software issue?
    > Need i format the system to exclude if is a software/driver issue?
    > If is a hardware issue how can i solve it?
    > Can you help me?

    If the laptop has a VGA connector, put a monitor on it. I would expect
    that the symptoms are the same as on the LCD. If it is, I tend to
    suspect the video chip is getting too warm. Assuming that the fan for
    the laptop is running when the failures occur, I think I would open up
    the laptop and look at the video chip to make sure the heatsink is
    making good contact. Cleaning it and applying new heatsink paste would
    be the next move.

    I doubt that the symptoms you described could be attributed to software,
    it is most likely hardware. If you do all the above and still have the
    same problems, you may need a new MB or a new laptop. You are not
    likely to be able to fix it yourself.
    Ken, Feb 4, 2014

  3. freejazz

    freejazz Guest

    Ken <> ha scritto:

    > If the laptop has a VGA connector, put a monitor on it. I would expect
    > that the symptoms are the same as on the LCD. If it is, I tend to
    > suspect the video chip is getting too warm. Assuming that the fan for
    > the laptop is running when the failures occur, I think I would open up
    > the laptop and look at the video chip to make sure the heatsink is
    > making good contact. Cleaning it and applying new heatsink paste would
    > be the next move.
    >
    > I doubt that the symptoms you described could be attributed to software,
    > it is most likely hardware. If you do all the above and still have the
    > same problems, you may need a new MB or a new laptop. You are not
    > likely to be able to fix it yourself.

    Thank you for your reply.
    On first test i could see the imagine on aux monitor via vga. But
    on followed tests i have had the same problem on aux monitor too.

    On web there are many discussions about this similar issue. It
    seems depends by a no good driver installed and it advised update
    the driver.
    I'll say my friend to do this test (the pc is not mine)...
    I hope to fix it...

    sent from Android system phone - Rome, Italy

    ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
    http://www.piaohong.tk/newsgroup
    freejazz, Feb 14, 2014