Help for Eelbash

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by [Anon] HelpforEelbash, Dec 8, 2006.

  1. This is a Type III anonymous message, sent to you by the Winston Smith
    Project Dantooine mixminion server at Dantooine.winstonsmith.info. If
    you do not want to receive anonymous messages, please contact pbox-
    . For more information about anonymity, see
    https://www.winstonsmith.info/pws or
    https://e-privacy.firenze.linux.it.

    Banana Remailer Remop (Zax) has delisted eelbash. Call or even better visit Steven Crook at home and ask him why ?

    If necessary call his employer, a big american computer company and inform the company about Zax activities.

    The next days more posts like this will follow with information about others who delist eelbash.

    Domain ID:D2248893-LRMS
    Domain Name:BANANASPLIT.INFO
    Created On:07-Jul-2002 22:52:51 UTC
    Last Updated On:03-Oct-2006 11:55:26 UTC
    Expiration Date:07-Jul-2009 22:52:51 UTC
    Sponsoring Registrar:MIT (R141-LRMS)
    Status:CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED
    Registrant ID:C2336714-LRMS
    Registrant Name:Steven Crook
    Registrant Organization:Bananasplit
    Registrant Street1:Old Post Office
    Registrant Street2:St Mellion
    Registrant Street3:
    Registrant City:Saltash
    Registrant State/Province:Cornwall
    Registrant Postal Code:pL12 6RJ
    Registrant Country:GB
    Registrant Phone:+44.1579350948
    Registrant Phone Ext.:
    Registrant FAX:
    Registrant FAX Ext.:
    Registrant ***********@goofer.co.uk <mailto:***********@goofer.co.uk>
    Admin ID:C2336711-LRMS
    Admin Name:Steven Crook
    Admin Organization:Bananasplit
    Admin Street1:Old Post Office
    Admin Street2:St Mellion
    Admin Street3:
    Admin City:Saltash
    Admin State/Province:Cornwall
    Admin Postal Code:pL12 6RJ
    Admin Country:GB
    Admin Phone:+44.1579350948
    Admin Phone Ext.:
    Admin FAX:
    Admin FAX Ext.:
    Admin ***********@goofer.co.uk <mailto:***********@goofer.co.uk>
    Billing ID:C2336712-LRMS
    Billing Name:Steven Crook
    Billing Organization:Bananasplit
    Billing Street1:Old Post Office
    Billing Street2:St Mellion
    Billing Street3:
    Billing City:Saltash
    Billing State/Province:Cornwall
    Billing Postal Code:pL12 6RJ
    Billing Country:GB
    Billing Phone:+44.1579350948
    Billing Phone Ext.:
    Billing FAX:
    Billing FAX Ext.:
    Billing ***********@goofer.co.uk <mailto:***********@goofer.co.uk>
    Tech ID:C2336713-LRMS
    Tech Name:Steven Crook
    Tech Organization:Bananasplit
    Tech Street1:Old Post Office
    Tech Street2:St Mellion
    Tech Street3:
    Tech City:Saltash
    Tech State/Province:Cornwall
    Tech Postal Code:pL12 6RJ
    Tech Country:GB
    Tech Phone:+44.1579350948
    Tech Phone Ext.:
    Tech FAX:
    Tech FAX Ext.:
    Tech ***********@goofer.co.uk <mailto:***********@goofer.co.uk>
    Name Server:NS1.BANANASPLIT.INFO
    Name Server:NS2.BANANASPLIT.INFO
    Name Server:NS3.BANANASPLIT.INFO
    Name Server:ASTERIA.DEBIAN.OR.AT
    [Anon] HelpforEelbash, Dec 8, 2006

  2. [Anon] HelpforEelbash

    MC Guest

    Re: Help for Eelbash -> trying to force remailers to use it?

    [Anon] HelpforEelbash wrote:
    > Banana Remailer Remop (Zax) has delisted eelbash. Call or even better visit Steven Crook at home and ask him why ?
    > If necessary call his employer, a big american computer company and inform the company about Zax activities.
    > The next days more posts like this will follow with information about others who delist eelbash.

    So, you're going to go for an all-out attack on mixmaster remailers,
    trying to force them to keep eelbash in the chain? Why?

    Consider the following scenario:
    someone outside Canada, anonymously mails someone else outside the USA
    with information that would be "offensive" for Ca officials. It goes
    through a Ca remailer (eelbash) that allows tracking, and blam, the
    person is suddenly under the scrutiny of a government they have no
    connection with, for "terrorism". (the big ha-ha word these days to
    justify anything that would normally not be accepted). Enough reason to
    delist eelbash right there.

    I'll happily delist eelbash. In fact, I'll make sure to block the keys
    in my keyring to make sure it never gets used, ever ;)

    What are you going to do about it?
    MC, Dec 9, 2006

  3. [Anon] HelpforEelbash

    Bogwitch Guest

    "MC" <> wrote in message news:457a02d7$1@wish-server...
    > [Anon] HelpforEelbash wrote:
    > > Banana Remailer Remop (Zax) has delisted eelbash. Call or even

    better visit Steven Crook at home and ask him why ?
    > > If necessary call his employer, a big american computer company and

    inform the company about Zax activities.
    > > The next days more posts like this will follow with information

    about others who delist eelbash.

    > So, you're going to go for an all-out attack on mixmaster remailers,
    > trying to force them to keep eelbash in the chain? Why?
    >
    > Consider the following scenario:
    > someone outside Canada, anonymously mails someone else outside the USA
    > with information that would be "offensive" for Ca officials. It goes
    > through a Ca remailer (eelbash) that allows tracking, and blam, the
    > person is suddenly under the scrutiny of a government they have no
    > connection with, for "terrorism". (the big ha-ha word these days to
    > justify anything that would normally not be accepted). Enough reason

    > delist eelbash right there.
    >
    > I'll happily delist eelbash. In fact, I'll make sure to block the keys
    > in my keyring to make sure it never gets used, ever ;)
    >
    > What are you going to do about it?

    I find the actions taken by eelbash reprehensible.

    The whole ethos eo anonymous remailers is no reporting, ever.

    I no longer need to use a nym server or anonymous remailers but if I
    were to start to use them again, eelbash would certainly be off my list!

    Interestingly, Banana would also be off my list, due the the draconian
    'Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act' ('Regulation' my arse!) The act
    would prevent me from using any remailer based in the UK and caused me
    to rethink running my own.

    Bogwitch.
    Bogwitch, Dec 10, 2006