    you really think those upper links can be helpful in getting a job

    I am new comer so please excuse for asking in this way.Any good website
    for interview question please help me

    programmerforknowledge, Sep 11, 2005

  2. programmerforknowledge

    catwalker63 Guest

    "programmerforknowledge" <> prattled
    ceaslessly in news::

    > Hi All
    > I am fresh college graduate who has done C and C++ during college
    > times.After that i had done a C# course from one of our local computer
    > institute.The course is BCM which ran for 1 year.But now when i am
    > looking for job the questions asked in interview are really very very
    > weird and does not match any where near to what my institute taught.
    >
    > My faculty has give me following links for preparation of interview
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/dotnetinterviews/
    > http://www.techninterviews.com
    > http://www.brainbench.com
    > http://www.crackinterviews.com
    >
    > with that he has said to do small project which will make me confident.
    > But i need a job soon and can not really wait to do dummy projects do
    > you really think those upper links can be helpful in getting a job
    >
    > I am new comer so please excuse for asking in this way.Any good website
    > for interview question please help me

    The more research you do, the better you will do when you are being
    evaluated for a position. You will have to work to get work. Experience
    counts for more than certification or education. Too many people have
    bullsh!tted their way through school. Keep working at it, keep
    practicing at it and don't be to superior to take entry level work.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Sep 11, 2005

  3. programmerforknowledge

    Wayne Guest

    The only thing I'd like to add here is that education and certification get
    you the interview, then it's up to you to prove your knowledge and worth to
    the hirer.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver

    Wayne, Sep 11, 2005
  4. Good adivce that. I packed and unpacked boxes for 2 months in my first IT job
    :p

    --
    BB
    ----------------

    =?Utf-8?B?NHg0aXNsaWZl?=, Sep 13, 2005
  5. programmerforknowledge

    jerryvn01

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2010
    Messages:
    4
    Hi,

    Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

    Apart from that, this link below may be useful: humanresources.hrvinet.com/education-interview-questions/
    Tks again and pls keep posting.

    Last edited: Jul 28, 2010
    jerryvn01, Jul 7, 2010