    you really think those upper links can be helpful in getting a job

    I am new comer so please excuse for asking in this way.Any good website
    for interview question please help me

    programmerforknowledge, Sep 11, 2005

  2. Are you applying for jobs that are at too high a level? Apply for an
    entry-level position and you won't need to answer any "weird" questions...

    --
    Adam Machanic
    SQL Server MVP

    "programmerforknowledge" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Adam Machanic, Sep 15, 2005

  3. programmerforknowledge

    ZombyWoof Guest

    On 11 Sep 2005 07:03:43 -0700, "programmerforknowledge"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi All
    >I am fresh college graduate who has done C and C++ during college
    >times.After that i had done a C# course from one of our local computer
    >institute.The course is BCM which ran for 1 year.But now when i am
    >looking for job the questions asked in interview are really very very
    >weird and does not match any where near to what my institute taught.
    >
    >My faculty has give me following links for preparation of interview
    >
    >http://www.geocities.com/dotnetinterviews/
    >http://www.techninterviews.com
    >http://www.brainbench.com
    >http://www.crackinterviews.com
    >
    >with that he has said to do small project which will make me confident.
    >But i need a job soon and can not really wait to do dummy projects do
    >you really think those upper links can be helpful in getting a job
    >
    >I am new comer so please excuse for asking in this way.Any good website
    >for interview question please help me

    The only good practice for interview questions is interviews.
    Personally I would suspect that if you are being asked "Weird"
    questions you aren't going after the right job. If I was to hire you
    as a recent college graduate my expectations would be that you are
    trainable and nothing else.

    ZombyWoof, Sep 19, 2005