    Yahoo.
    Thanks for any help
    Smurfsdad

    News.TheRamp.net, Jul 3, 2005

  2. News.TheRamp.net

    Fred is back Guest

    News.TheRamp.net <> wrote:

    > Hi folks, I just got a new computer.

    VMS is terrible

    > It has a dial up modem.

    Classic illogical circular reasoning.

    > What I'd like to do it have an icon on my desktop that I can "click" and
    > have the following thing happen.

    Prove it.

    > Dial up my server and connect to the internet, then go directly to my
    > home page which is "my Yahoo".

    The net is a nice home.

    > Now I have to click on my ISP, I get a message that I'm connected after
    > the dial up.

    Wow, who hasn't.

    > Then I click on internet explorer.

    What part of it?

    > Just want to make one click and let everything happen, then wind up at
    > My Yahoo.

    Do you have lots of desires that have never been realised?

    > Thanks for any help Smurfsdad.

    You owe me five bucks.

    Fred is back, Jul 3, 2005

  3. Thanks anyhow Fred. I hope you get your problems worked out.
    Smurfsdad

    News.TheRamp.net, Jul 3, 2005
  4. News.TheRamp.net

    Fred is back Guest

    News.TheRamp.net <> wrote:

    > Thanks anyhow Fred.

    You can repay me by sucking my cock.

    > I hope you get your problems worked out.

    What else do you hope?

    > Smurfsdad.

    Classic reading comprehension problem.

    Fred is back, Jul 3, 2005
  5. News.TheRamp.net

    Duane Arnold Guest

    News.TheRamp.net wrote:

    > Thanks anyhow Fred. I hope you get your problems worked out.

    That's not Fred. That's K-Man-Oops-Woman-Loon the Queen of all *clown* ;-)

    Duane Arnold, Jul 3, 2005