    change to a 2Meg service. (we live in a block of flats and I set up an
    ethernet router.... BTW we are all over 65 and not greatly switched on
    to modern technology)

    Belzie, May 4, 2005

  2. Belzie

    Martin² Guest

    Belzie:
    >but I want to change to a 2Meg service.

    If your ISP doesn't provide it at reasonable cost,
    you may want to consider switching Plus.net BB Plus at £14.99 for 2Mb/s
    (you may can wait for your exchange to be upgraded FOC if you don't want to
    pay £14.99 for speed upgrade NOW).
    There are no download limits, but they will slow down P2P downloads at busy
    times, that should not affect you, nor VoIP.
    If you decide to join them please use my ID: wester as a referrer,
    thanks, regards,
    Martin

    Martin², May 5, 2005