    CD-RW specifically.
    Thanks,
    John
    John, Apr 2, 2004

  2. John

    Thor Guest

    try ISOBuster for recovering data from your CDRW.

    "John" <> wrote in message
    > Greetings,
    > Can someone direct me to the correct Newsgroups to post questions
    > regarding doing backups in general and recovering lost data from a

    corrupted

    Thor, Apr 2, 2004

  3. John

    Kenny Guest

    news:alt.comp.peripherals.cdr is one.

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Apr 2, 2004
  4. John

    Barn owl Guest

    I have just tried that one below and BT don't recognise it. Perhaps it
    should be alt.comp.periphs.cdr That i have on my newsgroup list and it
    exists. regards.......

    Barn owl, Apr 4, 2004