    TIA,
    Tim

    , Jul 18, 2005

  2. pcbutts1 Guest

    <> wrote:

    > Hello All, I have been searching the web for 3 weeks looking for Contact
    > Management Software that has it's own email client.

    It's like an act of treachery.

    > One that does not use Outlook.

    Not my dog.

    > Can anyone direct me to a news group that might contain the information?

    You should read, 'Self-Reliance' by Ralph Waldo Emerson.

    > TIA, Tim.

    Get fucked in advance.

    pcbutts1, Jul 18, 2005

  3. I have been using "Goldmine" for years. "Act" also is an excellent
    contact manager.

    You can't lose with either one.

    On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 09:51:03 -0600, pcbutts1
    <> wrote:

    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Hello All, I have been searching the web for 3 weeks looking for Contact
    >> Management Software that has it's own email client.

    >It's like an act of treachery.
    >
    >> One that does not use Outlook.

    >Not my dog.
    >
    >> Can anyone direct me to a news group that might contain the information?

    >You should read, 'Self-Reliance' by Ralph Waldo Emerson.
    >
    >> TIA, Tim.

    >Get fucked in advance.

    Applebees allows White Nationalists to terrorize African Americans,
    their friends and families, and they refuse to pay damages to make
    amends for the physical and psychological destruction that this home
    grown terrorism causes in their restaurants.

    From A wise non-biased Ultra Conservative Black Republican who hasn't lost his mind and
    his ability to reason and think clearly about what is right for
    America, and what is wrong.

    White Supremacy is a Polar Bear from Hell
    That eats away at African Americans intestines
    Every waking moment of their lives
    To remind them that the big lie about their being inferior to "whites"
    Is accepted as Gospel truth by MOST of the Hellhound
    white society that is destroying them.

    Clyde

    http://www.telebay.com/7777

    Louis M. Mandela, Jul 18, 2005