    appreciated.

    TIA
    Arawak

    Arawak, Mar 3, 2004

  2. Arawak

    Billy Guest

    e4all seems to be defunct. Here is a cached page from Google.
    http://216.239.57.104/search?q=cach...o/faq.htm Florida-C Micro ATX &hl=en&ie=UTF-8
    Shorter link.
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?I1EE62997
    They should have more info, but you will need to register.
    http://s2.invisionfree.com/emachineupgraders/index.php?
    Have you checked the Korean site? Or this link?
    http://www.elhvb.com/mboards/TriGem/

    Florida BIOS page.
    http://www.elhvb.com/mboards/TriGem/bios/Floridatg/index.html
    Hope this helps, but are you sure you want to try XP on that machine?
    It is going to run like a hog. You will need to ferret out the correct
    drivers before upgrading.
    Good Luck.

    Billy, Mar 3, 2004