    company, but I am now burned and hesitate to find another supplier on line.
    Has anyone had good luck/results from other on-line frame suppliers, and if
    so, who? I want to order in bulk to save money. Thanks for your help.
    Karen Eitel, Aug 20, 2003

  2. Karen Eitel

    Savidge4 Guest

    First things first. If you used a credit card to make the purchase simply call
    your credit card company and place a disputer on the charge! As for the
    framing stuff. is there a reason you are not buying locally? i cant imagine
    that mail order framing is that much cheaper. and after a quick look at the
    site i know for certain that Walmart is cheaper than they are. I personally do
    not purchase pre-made frames in fact i make my own. after the cost of a mitre
    saw (I got a $200 compound mitre saw in a pawn shop for $25)there is not much
    else invested, well other than the wood. Your lowes and or home depot have a
    wide selection of stock moldings to select from.

    hope that helps!

    Savidge4, Aug 20, 2003

  3. Karen Eitel

    Mark Weaver Guest

    I've never had a problem with 'American Frame' (AmericanFrame.com), you
    might give them a try.

    Mark

    Mark Weaver, Aug 20, 2003