    Manufacturer: Orion Electric
    Model Number: AM-7010

    Thanks again!

    Rushlight, Sep 20, 2003

  2. Rushlight

    yugsdrawkcab Guest

    Rushlight wrote:

    > Hey everyone,
    >
    > If I'm posting to the wrong group for this, I apologize in advance.
    >
    > I've managed to procure a monitor for which I can't locate a driver.
    > I've tried driverguide.com, monitor-drivers.com, and a slew of other
    > sites, and no one even lists the company. I've tried searching for
    > brand and model on google, with no results. If anyone knows anything
    > about this, I'd appreciate a heads-up if anyone has suggestions.
    >
    > Here's the info:
    > Manufacturer: Orion Electric
    > Model Number: AM-7010
    >
    > Thanks again!

    You don't need drivers for your monitor.
    If you're looking for color management (.ICM) files for the monitor you
    don't need those either unless you're doing high end graphics design.
    Even if that is what you're doing you have the wrong monitor for it anyway.

    yugsdrawkcab, Sep 20, 2003

  3. Rushlight

    °Mike° Guest

    Orion Electric
    http://www.orion-electric.co.jp/english/profile.htm

    There are some contact addresses.

    Also:
    http://www.orionsalesinc.com/

    On 19 Sep 2003 22:36:13 -0700, in
    <>
    Rushlight scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Sep 20, 2003
  4. Rushlight

    Bigjon Guest

    Bigjon, Sep 20, 2003
  5. Rushlight

    Ant Guest

    sory, i can't help anymore, i have another 43000 replies to send. I'm just
    a simple victim like you and would like to go to sleep, so pleaase delete my
    name from you lists. .good luck with shutting these cretins up

    Ant, Sep 20, 2003