    www.counterfeitband.com

    I know it's pretty rough looking right now but it's a work in progress so bear with me!
    Thanks, CJ

    Carrie76, Sep 20, 2006

  2. Carrie76

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I just tried your counterfeitband web page and I don't fully understand the problem you said you're having. If I hit refresh it displays the same page as expected. When I go to your hotlinked news page, it displays the new page (but with the original name). If I hit refresh there it goes back to the original page.

    My guess is that you want the new page (news) to stay when you hit refresh there. I think the problem is that when I view the source for both pages it is the same code. I'm not sure how it's able to display the news page with the home page source code but maybe it's being dynamically updated through a link. I'm confused how this could work, so I hope somebody else adds to this link - you need somebody that knows web design. I'm not that person.

    bigal, Sep 26, 2006