    perhaps not doing something that I should?

    Any advice or insights would be appreciated.

    Frank

    Frank, Feb 2, 2004

  2. Frank

    °Mike° Guest

    <Snip X-posting>

    You need the complete series of xxxx.Rxx files.

    On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 23:27:32 GMT, in
    <>
    Frank scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Feb 3, 2004

  3. Frank

    Frank Guest

    Thanks for responding Mike.
    By the complete series of xxxx.Rxx files do you mean that when I get
    " Insert disk volume N*2 that I don't have all the files and need to
    download all of them - there is no way to just extract one of the
    series and see if it is worth downloading the entire series?

    Frank

    Frank, Feb 6, 2004