    system is windows me. any suggestions would be apriciated

    thanks
    greg

    greg, Jul 5, 2003

  2. greg

    °Mike° Guest

    Description of the System Restore Utility in Windows Millennium Edition
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;267951

    How to Start the System Restore Tool From a Command Prompt
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;279736

    Troubleshooting System Restore in Windows Millennium Edition
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;306768

    On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 05:34:31 GMT, in
    <Xns93AF5DB4AD9Cgregnix20.yahoo.com@24.28.95.150>
    greg scrawled:

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD

    °Mike°, Jul 5, 2003

  3. greg

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 16:44:16 GMT, in
    <Xns93B07768A83F1gregnix20.yahoo.com@24.28.95.150>
    greg scrawled:

    >thanks for the links. these should be helpfull
    >

    >greg
    >

    >°Mike° <> wrote in
    >
    >> Description of the System Restore Utility in Windows Millennium
    >> Edition
    >> http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;267951
    >>
    >> How to Start the System Restore Tool From a Command Prompt
    >> http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;279736
    >>
    >> Troubleshooting System Restore in Windows Millennium Edition
    >> http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;306768

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jul 6, 2003