    the exam they admin the domain and tamplate of security it dont show in the
    course

    good look

    =?Utf-8?B?bmVzdG9yMTgxMEBtc24uY29t?=, Feb 21, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bmVzdG9yMTgxMEBtc24uY29t?=

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > i have a problem i live in mexico i don knows so much english
    > and dont ir easy for my.
    >
    > i have the guide test king only i remember any request
    > it go to are my second exam to i have the book mcse
    > mcsa exam preparation
    >
    > the exam they admin the domain and tamplate of security it dont show in the
    > course
    >

    > good look

    You cheating a$$fsuker.....go learn the material the proper way. Why did you
    have to search out a br@indump to cheat on an exam that my 12 year old son could
    take? You don't know much english, but you sure knew how to find the br@indumps
    pretty fsuckin easily.

    I hope you fail the exam and spend the rest of your miserable life working to
    pay off a coyote to try to get you across the border. Or die in a ditch trying
    by yourself.

    --
    Bigus Dickus
    A man's only as old as the woman he feels.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 22, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?bmVzdG9yMTgxMEBtc24uY29t?=

    Wayne Guest

    "" <@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:...
    >i have a problem i live in mexico i don knows so much english
    > and dont ir easy for my.
    >
    > i have the guide test king only i remember any request
    > it go to are my second exam to i have the book mcse
    > mcsa exam preparation
    >
    > the exam they admin the domain and tamplate of security it dont show in
    > the
    > course
    >

    > good look

    Check http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/exams/70-270.asp for the exam
    objectives. *DO NOT* use Testking, it is cheating.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver
    MCP Windows 3.51 and Windows 95

    Wayne, Feb 22, 2006
  4. Man, I haven't seen anyone unload both barrels into a troll like that since
    Robert Williams was desperately attempting to satisfy all of the MCNGP
    membership requirements.

    Death from Above

    Death from Above, Feb 22, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?bmVzdG9yMTgxMEBtc24uY29t?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Death from Above" <> wrote in message

    > Man, I haven't seen anyone unload both barrels into a troll like that
    > since Robert Williams was desperately attempting to satisfy all of the
    > MCNGP membership requirements.

    You are a wise man, indeed, oh

    Frisbee®, Feb 22, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?bmVzdG9yMTgxMEBtc24uY29t?=

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > Man, I haven't seen anyone unload both barrels into a troll like that
    > since Robert Williams was desperately attempting to satisfy all of the
    > MCNGP membership requirements.
    >
    > Death from Above

    Ah, good to see you back. You disappeared after the last time I ran you
    off.

    Tell me you're a cheating a$$fsuker that uses br@indumps to study with too,
    and I'll unload the whole friggin arsenal in *your* a$$.

    So, how ya been? What have ya been up to? Have fun reading all the
    post...just wishing you could come up with a good enough response? How long
    did it take you to come up with that one? Hmmm...lets see...your last post
    was 5 weeks ago, so I'm guessing 5 weeks. Close?

    --
    Bigus Dickus

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 22, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?bmVzdG9yMTgxMEBtc24uY29t?=

    lowdes Guest

    Are you jealous that you don't have your MCSE or do you just want to be a
    MCNGP so bad?

    lowdes, Feb 22, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?bmVzdG9yMTgxMEBtc24uY29t?=

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > Check http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/exams/70-270.asp for the exam
    > objectives. *DO NOT* use Testking, it is cheating.

    I've got to admit Wayne. After I posted that, I thought about it. And,
    although I was probably right in making the accusation. He really didn't
    come straight out and claim to know that he was cheating or using a
    br@indump. I mean, he could have gotten the material from a friend of his,
    or he could have googled 70-270.

    Have you seen the plethura of bullsh!t that shows up when you google an exam
    number? Granted, the topmost links are usually legit, I can't even count
    the times that I've gone 10, 20, 30 pages deep looking for something.

    Then I got home and read your post. Nice. Had I thought about it a little
    longer, I wouldn't have been so harsh on the guy. So, I guess what I'm
    saying here is thanks for the lesson.

    --
    Bigus Dickus

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 22, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?bmVzdG9yMTgxMEBtc24uY29t?=

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > Are you jealous that you don't have your MCSE or do you just want to be a
    > MCNGP so bad?

    Yes, Yes, and oh...you're still an idiot.

    --
    Bigus Dickus

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 22, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?bmVzdG9yMTgxMEBtc24uY29t?=

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of Death from Above:

    > Man, I haven't seen anyone unload both barrels into a troll like that
    > since Robert Williams was desperately attempting to satisfy all of the
    > MCNGP membership requirements.
    >
    > Death from Above

    S'up DfA?

    Don't see you much round these parts anymore.

    He hasn't tried bribery yet.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 22, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?bmVzdG9yMTgxMEBtc24uY29t?=

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse,
    > the plaintive wail of Death from Above:
    >
    > > Man, I haven't seen anyone unload both barrels into a troll like that
    > > since Robert Williams was desperately attempting to satisfy all of the
    > > MCNGP membership requirements.
    > >
    > > Death from Above

    > S'up DfA?
    >
    > Don't see you much round these parts anymore.
    >
    > He hasn't tried bribery yet.

    Hey, I offered to take everyone out to Captain Cream's. Nobody has taken me up
    on the offer yet.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 22, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?bmVzdG9yMTgxMEBtc24uY29t?=

    Wayne Guest

    >> Check http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/exams/70-270.asp for the exam
    >> objectives. *DO NOT* use Testking, it is cheating.
    >>

    > I've got to admit Wayne. After I posted that, I thought about it. And,
    > although I was probably right in making the accusation. He really didn't
    > come straight out and claim to know that he was cheating or using a
    > br@indump. I mean, he could have gotten the material from a friend of
    > his, or he could have googled 70-270.
    >
    > Have you seen the plethura of bullsh!t that shows up when you google an
    > exam number? Granted, the topmost links are usually legit, I can't even
    > count the times that I've gone 10, 20, 30 pages deep looking for
    > something.
    >
    > Then I got home and read your post. Nice. Had I thought about it a little
    > longer, I wouldn't have been so harsh on the guy. So, I guess what I'm
    > saying here is thanks for the lesson.
    >
    > --
    > Bigus Dickus

    No worries mate! :)

    Wayne

    Wayne, Feb 22, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?bmVzdG9yMTgxMEBtc24uY29t?=

    kpg Guest

    Bigus Dickus <> said something like

    There you go, apologizing again.

    kpg, Feb 23, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?bmVzdG9yMTgxMEBtc24uY29t?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >i have a problem i live in mexico

    yup, you sure do

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 23, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?bmVzdG9yMTgxMEBtc24uY29t?=

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    "kpg" <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> wrote in message
    > Bigus Dickus <> said something like
    >
    > There you go, apologizing again.

    Yeah, but for some odd reason, that one seemed justified. I think....oh
    h3ll....fsuk it...he's still a cheating a$$fsuker in my book.

    --
    Bigus Dickus

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 24, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?bmVzdG9yMTgxMEBtc24uY29t?=

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    > >i have a problem i live in mexico

    > yup, you sure do

    damnit...did I forget to say that? guess so.

    --
    Bigus Dickus

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 24, 2006