    message saying it failed to initialise because engine.dll could not be
    found. Anyone ever came across this or know how to fix it.

    Thanks for any help anyone can provide
    Scott, Jun 29, 2004

  2. Scott

    °Mike° Guest

    Uninstall the program. Clean out your system, particularly
    your temporary folders -- see my signature.

    Reinstall or update DirectX -- make sure that you have
    hardware acceleration enabled.

    Reinstall the program.

    On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 19:17:49 +0200, in
    <>
    Scott scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jun 29, 2004

  3. Scott

    Scott Guest

    Mike

    Thanks for the reply
    WHere do I go to check if hardware acceleration is enabled.
    Have already tried your other suggestion to no avail

    Scott, Jun 29, 2004
  4. Scott

    GoGeta Guest

    yor probably going to have to format and clean install to get it to
    work..sounds like a very cluttered system

    GoGeta, Jun 29, 2004
  5. Scott

    °Mike° Guest

    That depends on what system you are running,
    doesn't it?

    On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 20:10:57 +0200, in
    <>
    Scott scrawled:

    °Mike°, Jun 29, 2004
  6. Scott

    Scott Guest

    Windows xp
    Graphics card is a geforece 2 i think

    Scott, Jun 30, 2004
  7. Scott

    °Mike° Guest

    Control Panel / Display / Settings / Advanced / Troubleshoot.

    On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 14:59:33 +0200, in
    <>
    Scott scrawled:

    >Windows xp
    >Graphics card is a geforece 2 i think
    >
    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> That depends on what system you are running,
    >> doesn't it?

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jun 30, 2004
  8. Scott

    Scott Guest

    Hardware acceleration is set to full on

    Any other suggestions???

    Scott, Jun 30, 2004
  9. Scott

    °Mike° Guest

    If you did all of the other stuff, and it is a legit
    copy of the game, then I suggest you contact
    the software house that makes it.

    On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 21:43:06 +0200, in
    <>
    Scott scrawled: