    run out of copies and I want to make a few more (I own the copyright) from
    home. I have used a program called DVD decryptor and it has taken all the
    information from the Disc, how to I put it on to a new DVD???? Thanks.

    Adam, Apr 28, 2004

  2. Adam

    Thor Guest

    You need a DVD writing program (assuming you have a DVD writer) . Nero is a
    good one. www.nero.com Incidentally, you could have used Nero to simply
    copy the DVD you have, rather than ripping the files to your harddrive first
    with DVD Decrypter. Since you have already ripped the files, you can drag
    them into the VIDEO_TS folder of a DVD compilation in Nero, then burn the
    compilation.

    Thor, Apr 28, 2004