    wanted professionals view point.

    Thanks

    rh
    rh, Sep 29, 2004

  2. rh

    Dragon Guest

    Don't know about techsync.
    We used to use TrackIt by Blue Ocean and it was crap. I heard now its gone
    much better. I believe Intuit now owns it (http://itsolutions.intuit.com/).
    Don't use TestTrack. Its crap. There are other software as well but they
    into high range like the ones from IBM, Siebal etc.

    Dragon, Sep 29, 2004

  3. rh

    rh Guest

    Do you know if they are able to sync to a PDA? I have
    been on www.helpdesk.com looking throught he product there
    but am having a hard time finding something that can
    actually sync to a PocketPC.

    Thanks for the insight.

    rh

    rh, Sep 29, 2004
  4. rh

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "rh" <> spewed in news:0c5701c4a63e
    $960994d0$:

    > Just wondering what software, if any, you use for help
    > desk or support tracking? I was looking at using tecsync
    > but would like something that is out of beta and will
    > still sync with a pocketpc. Anyone have any
    > recommendations.
    >
    > I know this isn't the correct newsgroup for this but I
    > wanted professionals view point.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > rh

    were using the CA Service Desk software (admittedly an older version
    but)...it's crap :\

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 29, 2004
  5. rh

    I have heard that Remedy is good...http://www.remedy.com/

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 29, 2004
  6. rh

    Dragon Guest

    I don't know about PDA synch but I believe they have a web module that you
    might be able to use with a wireless PDA. Also, like Neil suggested, I have
    also heard that Remedy is good.

    Dragon, Sep 29, 2004
  7. rh

    LnkWizard Guest

    "rh" <> wrote in message
    > Just wondering what software, if any, you use for help
    > desk or support tracking? I was looking at using tecsync
    > but would like something that is out of beta and will
    > still sync with a pocketpc. Anyone have any
    > recommendations.
    >
    > I know this isn't the correct newsgroup for this but I
    > wanted professionals view point.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > rh

    We are currently using Track-It by Intuit. Much
    better since they bought it. Not sure about syncing
    with a PocketPC but it does have some very nice
    remote access features.

    LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

    LnkWizard, Sep 29, 2004
  8. rh

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "rh" <> wrote in news:0c5701c4a63e$960994d0$:

    > Just wondering what software, if any, you use for help
    > desk or support tracking? I was looking at using tecsync
    > but would like something that is out of beta and will
    > still sync with a pocketpc. Anyone have any
    > recommendations.
    >
    > I know this isn't the correct newsgroup for this but I
    > wanted professionals view point.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > rh

    remedy

    btw - i hate IT!!!
    Rowdy Yates, Sep 29, 2004
  9. rh

    Gil Guest

    You can check out Pocket/Desktop Helpdesk at www.nssdd.com. It allows
    you to have a pocket pc and desktop version that will sync to the
    desktop.

    Gil

    Gil, Oct 4, 2004