    My question is has anyone out there taken this course and
    if so do you have any practice test for the HDM cert?
    Thanks in advance

    Dan, Nov 9, 2004

  2. Dan

    Geek961 Guest

    Dan,

    This is great news. Where did you see this information? I became HDI
    Help Desk Analyst Certified this pass summer. Also got my MCDST
    recently. It would be very cool to also included HDManager or SeniorHDA
    with my MCDST. Any perks to having both of these that you know of? The
    only material I have from HDI is what I received at the HDI Seminar.
    There is really no practice exams.

    Thanks
    Geek961

    Geek961, Nov 9, 2004

  3. Dan

    Dan Guest

    Congrats on the certs. As far as the perks go,the more
    you know and can show you know the better you are.

    Here is a link about Microsoft and HDI collaboration.

    http://www.thinkhdi.com/publications/pressReleases/viewPre
    ssRelease.aspx?
    PressReleaseID=107&SectionName=PressReleases

    I find that a job as a HDM is the best place to work in
    the IT field, if you like people.

    Dan, Nov 10, 2004
  4. Dan

    Ray Frangie Guest

    Hey ppl,

    Do these HD? Exams/Certs exist in Aust.?

    Can't seem to find any info on it on the hdi site

    Thanks heaps.

    Ray.

    Ray Frangie, Nov 25, 2004
  5. Dan

    Dan Guest

    Yes they have been in place since the early 90's They are
    on the website look alittle harder.
    www.thinkhdi.com look under training/certification

    Dan, Nov 25, 2004