    I'm using Windows xp

    --
    Bill

    WeeWilly, Nov 24, 2005

  2. "WeeWilly" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Part of the time my curser is disappearing.
    > Bill

    Maybe if you spelled his name right, he'd show his face ;-)

    Patrick

    Patrick Cleburne, Nov 24, 2005

  3. WeeWilly

    WeeWilly Guest

    Thanks Patrick.

    Cursor it is....

    Bill

    WeeWilly, Nov 24, 2005
  4. WeeWilly

    docmill Guest

    "WeeWilly" <> wrote in

    > Part of the time my curser is disappearing.
    > It disappears when I move it to the right of the screen or to the
    > bottom of the screen. No problem with the top or left sides.
    >
    > While I can't see it.. when I try to bring it back from the right
    > side.. I have to move the mouse MUCH further to get it to reappear
    > than when I move it up from the bottom.
    >
    > Any help appreciated..
    >
    > I'm using Windows xp

    Part of the time? Have tried resetting the display properties and the mouse
    settings? You may need new, and this is a far reach, drivers for the
    mouse. I know, I know, WinXP bla bla bla. How does it act when you reboot
    and then does it start that after you run you know what?

    --
    **************SEND ME A LINK******************
    Docmill's "Home Of Hotlinks In the FryingSpam"

    docmill, Nov 24, 2005
  5. WeeWilly

    WeeWilly Guest

    > Part of the time? Have tried resetting the display properties and the
    > mouse
    > settings? You may need new, and this is a far reach, drivers for the
    > mouse. I know, I know, WinXP bla bla bla. How does it act when you
    > reboot
    > and then does it start that after you run you know what?

    Sorry Doc.. I was unclear.. part of the time simply means.. when my cursor
    moves off the right side or the bottom of the screen. This is something
    that just happened today. I disconnected my computer.. took the cover off
    to locate a noise.. put it back and rebooted. I can't think of a thing I
    could have done in that process to cause this to happen.

    Reboot has no affect on the issue

    Bill

    WeeWilly, Nov 24, 2005
  6. WeeWilly

    docmill Guest

    "WeeWilly" <> wrote in

    >> Part of the time? Have tried resetting the display properties and the
    >> mouse
    >> settings? You may need new, and this is a far reach, drivers for the
    >> mouse. I know, I know, WinXP bla bla bla. How does it act when you
    >> reboot
    >> and then does it start that after you run you know what?

    > Sorry Doc.. I was unclear.. part of the time simply means.. when my
    > cursor moves off the right side or the bottom of the screen. This is
    > something that just happened today. I disconnected my computer.. took
    > the cover off to locate a noise.. put it back and rebooted. I can't
    > think of a thing I could have done in that process to cause this to
    > happen.
    >
    > Reboot has no affect on the issue
    >
    > Bill

    Just to be done with the heck if I know, and to make it as simple to start
    with as can be, try restore the system to the closest point before the
    problem occured. If no luck, leave the mouse unattached when you boot up.
    Then you could delete the mouse in device manager and boot up again. You
    reset the other parameters before right?

    --
    +++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++

    docmill, Nov 24, 2005
  7. WeeWilly

    Keme Guest

    WeeWilly wrote:
    >>Part of the time? Have tried resetting the display properties and the
    >>mouse
    >>settings? You may need new, and this is a far reach, drivers for the
    >>mouse. I know, I know, WinXP bla bla bla. How does it act when you
    >>reboot
    >>and then does it start that after you run you know what?

    > Sorry Doc.. I was unclear.. part of the time simply means.. when my cursor
    > moves off the right side or the bottom of the screen. This is something
    > that just happened today. I disconnected my computer.. took the cover off
    > to locate a noise.. put it back and rebooted. I can't think of a thing I
    > could have done in that process to cause this to happen.
    >
    > Reboot has no affect on the issue
    >
    > Bill

    Seems like you have a dual screen output and desktop expanded across
    both screens. Try right clicking on the desktop, then select properties,
    and under the "settings" tab you uncheck the box "expand windows desktop".

    Keme, Nov 24, 2005