    There is much to do outside you know.

    --
    Tom
    Throatwobler Mangrove, Feb 27, 2005

  2. Throatwobler Mangrove

    G. Morgan Guest

    Subject: Help creating newsgroup
    Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    What the **** did you expect?
    G. Morgan, Feb 27, 2005

  3. Get a life!

    Throatwobler Mangrove, Feb 27, 2005
  4. Throatwobler Mangrove

    G. Morgan Guest

    Subject: Re: Help creating newsgroup
    Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    => Throatwobler Mangrove <= wrote:

    >Get a life!

    No...

    Get a clue.

    alt.config
    G. Morgan, Feb 27, 2005
  5. Throatwobler Mangrove wrote:
    > I just checked all the replies that my post generated.
    >
    > My God!
    >
    > Do you people ever take time away from your keyboards and go outside.
    >
    > There is much to do outside you know.

    So why do you want to create a newsgroup and make things worse?
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Feb 27, 2005
  6. Throatwobler Mangrove

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 08:37:06 GMT, Throatwobler Mangrove wrote:

    >I just checked all the replies that my post generated.

    What do you expect, if you can't search for the many answers already
    posted then starting a new group is beyond your ability.

    <snip>

    Me
    why?, Feb 27, 2005
  7. On 27 Feb 2005, Throatwobler Mangrove scribbled in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > I just checked all the replies that my post generated.
    >
    > My God!
    >
    > Do you people ever take time away from your keyboards and go outside.
    >
    > There is much to do outside you know.

    Then why don't you go outside and play?

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    You know what I like best about the NCAA Basketball Tournament? Sixty-
    The Old Sourdough, Feb 27, 2005
  8. Throatwobler Mangrove wrote:
    > I just checked all the replies that my post generated.

    > My God!

    > Do you people ever take time away from your keyboards and go outside.

    > There is much to do outside you know.

    Go do that, then, and you won't need a new newsgroup.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:
    Blinky the Shark, Feb 27, 2005