    As anyone successfully got into there shell account using cpanel build
    9.1.0-release 85 if so how.
    thanks

    mike, Jun 19, 2004

  2. Blinky the Shark, Jun 19, 2004

  3. mike

    why? Guest

    On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 19:04:28 GMT, mike wrote:

    Your posting address is incorect, it's a valid domain

    Address.com, Inc. (ADDRESS-DOM)
    2787 Moorpark Avenue
    San Jose, CA 95128
    US

    Domain Name: ADDRESS.COM

    Administrative Contact:
    Perone, Michael

    So all your 'notareal' spam is hitting someone elses mail servers.
    That's very thoughtful of you, making sure they get all that junk..

    Try this
    http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc2606.txt
    To safely satisfy these needs, four domain names are reserved as
    listed and described below.
    .test
    .example
    .invalid
    .localhost

    <snip>

    ".invalid" is intended for use in online construction of domain
    names that are sure to be invalid and which it is obvious at a
    glance are invalid.

    >Hello,
    > As anyone successfully got into there shell account using cpanel build
    >9.1.0-release 85 if so how.

    Would it matter which ISP/Hosting company?

    Me

    why?, Jun 19, 2004
  4. You may need to contact your hosting company to get SSH enabled on your
    account.

    --Tina
    --
    http://www.AffordableHOST.com - since 1997
    Managed, Dedicated & Colo Servers

    Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc., Jun 19, 2004
  5. mike

    DC Guest

    Re: Help cpanel and shell account [OT]

    mike wrote:

    [...]

    Whoa! Now *there* is a brave soul.

    }:Oo

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    Free your mind, and your OS will follow...

    DC, Jun 21, 2004
  6. mike

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Re: Help cpanel and shell account [OT]