    my netgear firewall, I had the same problem, voip wasn't working.

    Can anyone help w/ a proper configuration here? Any help much
    appreciated.

    Gary, Mar 12, 2005

  2. Gary

    Eric Louie Guest

    Is this accurate for your setup?

    Internet <-------- Linksys <-------- Netgear <-- pc's

    Addressing
    Linksys WAN: DHCP from ISP, LAN: 192.168.0.1

    Netgear WAN: 192.168.0.2, LAN: 192.168.1.1 (serves dhcp for inside)

    If do, then the Netgear WAN port has to go into the Linksys Uplink port
    (unless your particular Linksys has the "auto-sensing crossover" feature on
    it's switch ports)

    Try that and let us know if it works.

    Eric Louie, Mar 12, 2005

  3. Gary

    Gary Guest

    Thank you very much. You pretty much had it nailed. I didn't move my
    cable over to the 'internet' port on the netgear.

    Much appreciated.

    Gary, Mar 12, 2005