Help Compile simple source code

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by staffmate, Sep 15, 2007.

  1. staffmate

    staffmate

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Hello all

    Am a programmer but not a C programmer and need help compiling the code below into running application for Windows XP. HELP PLEASE. I have some important work in that I need to access using the capability of the resulting application. However can help please compile, link and send the app to me. Thanks in advance. paulnjage at yahoo.com

    #include <stdio.h>
    main()
    {
    FILE *f;
    unsigned char by, byXor;

    f = fopen("c:\\nu\\DISKREET.INI", "rb");
    fseek (f, 0x64L, SEEK_SET);
    for (byXor = 0x35; by = fgetc(f); byXor += 0x36) {
    if ((by ^= byXor) == 0) by = 0x33;
    putchar(by); // password chars here ;- ) ) )
    }
    fclose (f);
    }

    Last edited: Sep 15, 2007