    the flash??

    Thanks

    Ivan

    Ivan82, Aug 28, 2006

  2. Hi Ivan,

    You may wish to investigate ROMmon Recovery for the Cisco 2600 Series
    Router:

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps259/products_tech_note09186a0080094a0b.shtml

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese
    Cisco IOS Software - Compatible Partner Matrix by Technology
    http://www.BradReese.Com
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    USA & Canada: 877-549-2680
    International: 828-277-7272
    Fax: 775-254-3558
    AIM: R2MGrant
    BradReese.Com - Global Cisco Systems Pre-Sales Support
    http://www.bradreese.com/contact-us.htm#CISCO

    www.BradReese.Com, Aug 28, 2006

  3. "Ivan82" <> writes:
    >How can I get it into rommon mode and get it's old firmware back into
    >the flash??

    Send a serial break within 30 seconds of poweron while booting.
    issue the tftpdwnld command (to see what variables need to be set,
    then set them appropriately) and TFTP the new IOS image down to the router.

    Doug McIntyre, Aug 28, 2006
  4. Ivan82

    LinkWaves Guest

    It will take you at least 30 minutes to put an boot images ios to the
    rom.

    We buy sell all Cisco, Discount up to 80% off on New Used Cisco.
    LinkWaves Corp
    29980 Technology Drive, Suite 6
    Murrieta, CA 92563
    http://www.linkwaves.com/requestquote.asp