Help-Charging German Fritzbox from German to English

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Nigel, Jan 22, 2008.

  1. Nigel

    Nigel Guest

    Nigel, Jan 22, 2008

  2. Nigel

    Tim Guest

    Nigel wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does any one know how this can be done?? I tried downloading the Eghlish
    > update but it did not work mine is annex B.

    Annex B is for ADSL over ISDN. We don't have this in the UK, so the
    ADSL bit just isn't going to work for you.

    Tim

    Tim, Jan 22, 2008

  3. Nigel

    Nigel Guest

    Nigel, Jan 22, 2008
  4. Nigel

    Nigel Guest

    Nigel, Jan 22, 2008
  5. Nigel

    Herman Guest

    "Nigel" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does any one know how this can be done?? I tried downloading the Eghlish
    > update but it did not work mine is annex B.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Nigel
    >
    > --
    >
    > Winter and Summer holidays in the alps!!!
    > www.austrianfamilyholidays.co.uk
    >
    > Web Cam view of garden
    > http://austriasnow.camstreams.com/

    Ping Philippe Deleye...

    Think there might also be a message about this in the archives for this
    group (IIRC). I seem to remember there is some unofficial firmware you need
    to use, but I might have this wrong.

    Herman, Jan 22, 2008