    I had no problems with 0.8.

    I did not try to install it on top of 0.8.

    Any help would be appreciated.
    spacepatrol, Jun 29, 2004

  2. On 6/29/2004 12:11 AM, spacepatrol said:

    > I installed it via the .exe and tried the .zip version.
    >
    > Both install but nothing happens when I launch it.
    >
    > I does show up as running in the Task Manager.
    >
    > I had no problems with 0.8.
    >
    > I did not try to install it on top of 0.8.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated.

    Dumb questions: Have you checked that the program is actually in your
    Program Files directory, and that the shortcut points there? If it is
    there, have you tried launching the program directly from the .exe via
    Windows Explorer?

    cheers,

    David H
    David Harrison, Jun 29, 2004

  3. spacepatrol

    spacepatrol Guest

    David Harrison <> wrote in

    > Dumb questions: Have you checked that the program is actually in your
    > Program Files directory, and that the shortcut points there? If it is
    > there, have you tried launching the program directly from the .exe via
    > Windows Explorer?
    >
    > cheers,
    >
    > David H

    Yes and yes.

    Thanks
    spacepatrol, Jun 29, 2004
  4. On 6/29/2004 9:40 PM, spacepatrol said:

    > Yes and yes.

    Right -- lost count of the amount of times I've tried to use a
    buggered-up shortcut :)

    Firewall not letting it run? Maybe you've inadvertantly made a rule to
    that effect? (Yes, I've managed that before now, too).

    cheers,

    David
    David Harrison, Jun 30, 2004