    my router pick up my SIDD? Am I doing something wrong here? Please
    help!! LuisCarlos
    , Dec 5, 2004

  2. First of all, check that the radio is turned ON.
    There can be a switch on the notebook or some software utility.
    --PA

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF2ZWwgQS4=?=, Dec 5, 2004

  3. Guest

    Re: Help! Can't get minipci to pickup lynksys router.

    the only place I could check is wireless properties>advanced Card
    Power Management was off , so I turned that on. channel is on the
    default. Should this be set to something else? The wireless is
    enabled. I am using the connection through the router, so it works.
    Should the wireless preferences for Ip config , subnet and gateway be
    set to something or should I choose set ip automatically?
    , Dec 5, 2004
  4. Guest

    Re: Help! Can't get minipci to pickup lynksys router.

    Pavel, never mind. You were absolutely right. I found a switch in
    the front of my notebook I have never seen before. I turned it the
    other way and VOILA! it was like magic. I can even see other wireless
    connection.
    , Dec 6, 2004