    set up some complicated network, just 2 pc's able to share files and a
    printer and internet access. If anyone might be able to point me in the
    right direction I would be extremely grateful. please help!!
    =?Utf-8?B?eG1hdHQwOTI2eA==?=, Apr 6, 2005

  2. Hi,
    I have exactly the same problem you have. When you figure out a solution,
    or hear of anything, can you let me know??

    Thanks in advance
    Nic

    =?Utf-8?B?Tmlj?=, Apr 6, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?eG1hdHQwOTI2eA==?=

    JoeT Guest

    Do you have windows firewall enabled on these machines and if so do you have
    an exception defined to allow Microsoft File and Printer sharing? I believe
    the wizard sets up that exception by default but it's a thought.

    JoeT, Apr 6, 2005
  4. Re: help!!! cant get 2 pc's on a wireless network to share anythin

    I also have the exact same problem. Has anyone gotten this to work for them?

    =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uZmlyZQ==?=, Apr 7, 2005
  5. Re: help!!! cant get 2 pc's on a wireless network to share anythin

    I found these on the web:

    http://www.chicagotech.net/security... have permission to use this network resource

    http://www.michna.com/kb/WxNetwork.htm#Workgroup_is_not_accessible

    http://reviews.cnet.com/5208-6122-0.html?forumID=44&threadID=90466&messageID=1017807

    Hope this helps. Most of the suggestions in the links seem fairly
    reasonable.

    -Carl

    --
    Standard Disclaimers -
    and confers no rights. Please do not send e-mail directly

    Carl DaVault [MSFT], Apr 8, 2005
  6. I am in the same situation. I thought I was going crazy until I came to this
    site and saw others are going through the same thing.

    =?Utf-8?B?aW5zYW5pZ3R5?=, Apr 8, 2005