    my Encore router?
    --
    I feel more like I do now than I did then.
    =?Utf-8?B?RW1pbGx1bWluYXRp?=, Sep 23, 2006

  2. Re: Can't Change my wireless router settings.

    Hi

    I am Not familiar with your specific Hardware.

    However, the Encore Wireless Router has to be configured as an Access Point.

    See here, http://www.ezlan.net/router_AP.html

    Some Network Cameras have a fixed IP subnet that cannot be changes. If this
    is the case with your camera, you have to change the subnet of the two
    Routers to match the camera.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Sep 23, 2006

  3. Re: Can't Change my wireless router settings.

    I kick myself for such an obvious answer. Thank you very much, Jack.

    =?Utf-8?B?RW1pbGx1bWluYXRp?=, Sep 24, 2006