    welcome.

    Thanks

    Sue

    Sue Fielding, Jun 26, 2003

  2. Sue Fielding

    Sheila Guest

    Open OE and choose to work offline. Then go to your outbox and delete it.

    --
    Sheila M Douglas

    To keep a lamp burning we have to keep putting oil in it."
    --Mother Teresa
    All outgoing e-mail scanned by Norton Anti-Virus2003
    "Sue Fielding" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > Due to my own silly mistake - I have inadvertently attached a huge file to
    > an e-mail I intended to send. Having pressed the send button my PC will

    not

    Sheila, Jun 26, 2003

  3. Sue Fielding

    Unk Guest

    CNTL-ALT-DEL and "End Task" on Outlook Express or just reboot.
    Click Start, Find, "Files or Folders" and search for "Outbox.dbx", without
    the quotes, and delete, or rename it when found. OE will create another.

    The "Outbox.dbx" is located at "C:\Windows\Application
    Data\Identities\{0E52FA00-FCDC-11D3-92E1-A6C4D4068E26}\Microsoft\Outlook
    Express". You can delete or rename it there if you want.

    Unk

    Unk, Jun 26, 2003