    I cannot open or click on any page where there is
    hyperlinks of some sort can you help
    Thanks Nina.
    Nina, Mar 20, 2006

  2. What do you mean: You can't open links? Are you getting a Page-Not-Found
    message when you click on them? Does the mouse pointer not turn into a hand
    with the index finger extended when you move it over a link? If that is the
    case, sometimes holding down the CTRL key as you hover the cursor over the
    link will make the index finger appear. Then you should be able to click
    the link and browse the page.

    Tom Hesley

    Thomas J. Hesley, Mar 20, 2006

  3. Nina

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    Thomas J. Hesley spewed forth:
    > What do you mean: You can't open links?

    I'd be guessing she clicks on a link in an email sent to her, and nothing
    happens. That kind of complaint is quite common around here <g>

    Toolman Tim, Mar 20, 2006
  4. Nina

    Nina Guest

    "Thomas J. Hesley" <> wrote in message
    > What do you mean: You can't open links? Are you getting a Page-Not-Found
    > message when you click on them? Does the mouse pointer not turn into a
    > hand with the index finger extended when you move it over a link? If that
    > is the case, sometimes holding down the CTRL key as you hover the cursor
    > over the link will make the index finger appear. Then you should be able
    > to click the link and browse the page.
    >
    > Tom Hesley
    >

    > "Nina" <> wrote in message
    >> Thanks for your help.
    >> I cannot open or click on any page where there is
    >> hyperlinks of some sort can you help
    >> Thanks Nina.

    Yes the finger does point , but when I click on any clickable
    link not only in my emails but anywhere it
    does not open the link. Thanks again
    NINA
    Nina, Mar 20, 2006
  5. If rebooting the machine doesn't fix this, then your web browser or the
    associations part of your registry may be corrupt. In either situation,
    installing a fresh copy of your web browser may help.

    Tom Hesley

    Try installing a fresh copy of your web browser.

    Thomas J. Hesley, Mar 20, 2006
  6. Nina

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:pkFTf.163151$H%4.133012@pd7tw2no,
    Nina spewed forth:
    > "Thomas J. Hesley" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> "Nina" <> wrote in message
    >>> Thanks for your help.
    >>> I cannot open or click on any page where there is
    >>> hyperlinks of some sort can you help
    >>> Thanks Nina.
    >>>

    >> What do you mean: You can't open links? Are you getting a
    >> Page-Not-Found message when you click on them? Does the mouse
    >> pointer not turn into a hand with the index finger extended when you
    >> move it over a link? If that is the case, sometimes holding down
    >> the CTRL key as you hover the cursor over the link will make the
    >> index finger appear. Then you should be able to click the link and
    >> browse the page. Tom Hesley

    > Yes the finger does point , but when I click on any
    > clickable link not only in my emails but anywhere it
    > does not open the link. Thanks again
    > NINA

    Try this - from Microsoft:

    1.Click Start, click Run, type the following command in the Run dialog box,
    and then click OK:

    regsvr32 urlmon.dll

    2.Repeat step 1 for each of the following commands:

    regsvr32 mshtml.dll
    regsvr32 shdocvw.dll
    regsvr32 browseui.dll
    regsvr32 msjava.dll

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/823301/en-us

    Toolman Tim, Mar 21, 2006
  7. Nina

    Nina Guest

    Hi Tim thank you for your help.
    I tried to to type in run regsvr32urlmon.dll
    but it would not accept it. Thanks.

    Nina, Mar 21, 2006
  8. Nina

    Nina Guest

    Thanks Tom will try.

    Nina, Mar 21, 2006
  9. Nina

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:B2JTf.161721$sa3.63032@pd7tw1no,
    Nina spewed forth:
    > Hi Tim thank you for your help.
    > I tried to to type in run regsvr32urlmon.dll
    > but it would not accept it. Thanks.

    You need a SPACE between the two sections - regsvr32 urlmon.dll
    (exaggerated for emphasis)

    Toolman Tim, Mar 21, 2006
  10. Nina

    Nina Guest

    Thanks Tim for your help.
    Nina

    Nina, Mar 21, 2006
  11. Nina

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:ACMTf.164975$H%4.18975@pd7tw2no,
    Nina spewed forth:
    > Thanks Tim for your help.
    > Nina

    You're welcome - did you get it to work?

    Toolman Tim, Mar 21, 2006