    o/s Windows XP pro
    Logitech optical mouse
    Logitech iTouch keboard
    A.D.A., Dec 6, 2003

  2. A.D.A.

    °Mike° Guest

    Have you tried a new mouse and/or keyboard?

    HOW TO Install and Use the Recovery Console in Windows XP

    On Sat, 06 Dec 2003 21:38:12 GMT, in
    <8%rAb.581467$pl3.8207@pd7tw3no>
    A.D.A. scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Dec 6, 2003

  3. A.D.A.

    DataSpider Guest

    Check again the TAB funktion. It´s working in XP.

    DataSpider, Dec 6, 2003
  4. A.D.A.

    A.D.A. Guest

    Yes, as last resort tried wireless mouse and keyboard, too. Nothing worked.

    "°Mike°" <> ???
    news: ???...

    A.D.A., Dec 7, 2003
  5. A.D.A.

    A.D.A. Guest

    Nope, nothing works.

    "DataSpider" <> ¦b¶l¥ó news:zttAb.1724$7U1.4442@amstwist00
    ¤¤¼¶¼g...

    A.D.A., Dec 7, 2003
  6. A.D.A.

    °Mike° Guest

    And have you tried the recovery console, or system restore?

    On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 01:18:07 GMT, in
    <jdvAb.588336$9l5.43560@pd7tw2no>
    A.D.A. scrawled:

    >Yes, as last resort tried wireless mouse and keyboard, too.
    >Nothing worked.
    >

    >"°Mike°" <> ???
    >news: ???...
    >> Have you tried a new mouse and/or keyboard?
    >>
    >> HOW TO Install and Use the Recovery Console in Windows XP

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Dec 7, 2003
  7. A.D.A.

    M Mullen Guest

    On Sat, 06 Dec 2003 21:38:12 GMT, "A.D.A." <> wrote:

    |> I cannot get the pointer to move.
    |> I follow Logitech support suggestions, using the tab to go navigate the
    |> Start Menu. I can only get to Control Pane | System. The tab will then go
    |> left/right, but not up/down, so I never get to the device manager dialogue.

    You say your keyboard doesn't work yet your using your Tab key.
    in that case:

    Win + Pause/break key.
    At the system pane you see Device manager right?
    Do you see the D in device is underlined?
    That means ALT+D will open that window.
    --
    ,,
    ( "> w
    M Mullen, Dec 7, 2003
  8. A.D.A.

    A.D.A. Guest

    Haven't tried recovery console yet. Fact is I have to hook up this monitor
    to the other machine, so I first have to install a new printer in order to
    print the the article so I can refer to it.
    I'm also gathering all suggestions from different groups because once I
    disconnect I can't access the internet.
    Guess I'll do the rest tomorrow, I've been working on this all day.

    news: ???...

    A.D.A., Dec 7, 2003