  1. PLEASE CANCEL THIS I DON'T NEED THIS DON'T UNDERSTAND? PLEASE REMOVE IT,
    I 'AM READING SOME KIND OF RECORDED CHAT OR SOMEMTHING IN OUT LOOK
    EXPRESS THANK YOU
    Carmen Rosario, Apr 5, 2005

  2. Carmen Rosario wrote:
    > PLEASE CANCEL THIS I DON'T NEED THIS DON'T UNDERSTAND? PLEASE REMOVE IT,
    > I 'AM READING SOME KIND OF RECORDED CHAT OR SOMEMTHING IN OUT LOOK
    > EXPRESS THANK YOU

    It walks like a duck. It quacks like a duck. But no, it's not Neville.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 5, 2005

  3. Carmen Rosario wrote:

    > PLEASE CANCEL THIS I DON'T NEED THIS DON'T UNDERSTAND? PLEASE REMOVE IT,
    > I 'AM READING SOME KIND OF RECORDED CHAT OR SOMEMTHING IN OUT LOOK
    > EXPRESS THANK YOU

    BOO!!!!!!

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:
    Blinky the Shark, Apr 5, 2005
  4. Carmen  Rosario

    Troy Piggins Guest

    * Carmen Rosario wrote:
    > PLEASE CANCEL THIS I DON'T NEED THIS DON'T UNDERSTAND? PLEASE REMOVE IT,
    > I 'AM READING SOME KIND OF RECORDED CHAT OR SOMEMTHING IN OUT LOOK
    > EXPRESS THANK YOU

    ROFL - that is the funniest thing I've read in weeks.

    --
    T R O Y P I G G I N S
    e :
    Troy Piggins, Apr 5, 2005
  5. Carmen  Rosario

    Old Gringo Guest

    Carmen Rosario wrote:
    > PLEASE CANCEL THIS I DON'T NEED THIS DON'T UNDERSTAND? PLEASE REMOVE IT,
    > I 'AM READING SOME KIND OF RECORDED CHAT OR SOMEMTHING IN OUT LOOK
    > EXPRESS THANK YOU

    Carmen, put the Tequila back in the Cupboard and go to bed.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Old Gringo, Apr 5, 2005
  6. Carmen  Rosario

    Rudolpho Guest

    Carmen Rosario wrote:
    > PLEASE CANCEL THIS I DON'T NEED THIS DON'T UNDERSTAND? PLEASE REMOVE IT,
    > I 'AM READING SOME KIND OF RECORDED CHAT OR SOMEMTHING IN OUT LOOK
    > EXPRESS THANK YOU

    You are infected by the CapsLockStuck virus!
    --

    Rudolpho
    Rudolpho, Apr 5, 2005
  7. Carmen  Rosario

    doS Guest

    ALONG WITH A SHOT OF DUMBASS

    doS, Apr 6, 2005
  8. Carmen  Rosario

    Keme Guest

    Re: HELP CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL - usenet tutorial

    Carmen Rosario wrote:
    > PLEASE CANCEL THIS I DON'T NEED THIS DON'T UNDERSTAND? PLEASE REMOVE IT,
    > I 'AM READING SOME KIND OF RECORDED CHAT OR SOMEMTHING IN OUT LOOK
    > EXPRESS THANK YOU

    What you are reading is a "newsgroup" (although "discussion group" is a
    more appropriate term), which is *not* the one dimensional thing we know
    as "chat", but a multidmensional (or rather "multithreaded")
    conversation. The chat is "online", so you need to be connected when
    something is posted in order to reply. The newsgroup is "offline", you
    download the current state of questions and replies, and can enter your
    own reply to whatever posting you see.
    It's useful, because you get help (like this message). Like chat, it's
    public, so there'll always be jerks more interested in using profane
    language than answering any question.
    If you still insist that you don't need it, just remove the news
    account. (Sounds like Catch 22: you need the newsgroup to get help to
    get rid of the newsgroup.)
    In OE:
    Select "Tools - accounts"
    Click the "News" tab
    Remove all news accounts

    close the accounts dialog, and the newsgroups should be gone. "You is free".
    Keme, Apr 7, 2005