    Isn't there a freeware automatic bouncer that will bounce only the
    e-Mails which have been bounced into my mailbox?

    , Jan 26, 2007

  2. WhzzKdd Guest

    wrote:
    > Help! I bounced a bunch of e-Mails for a couple of days. Now when I
    > open my e-Mail to full screen, and I pull the button on the right all
    > the way down, it fills the screen 3 times with e-Mails that are being
    > bounced back to me. When I bounce them back again, they just come
    > back with more bounced e-Mails. Pretty soon I will be bouncing
    > e-Mails all day long and that could get me flunked out of school.
    >
    > Isn't there a freeware automatic bouncer that will bounce only the
    > e-Mails which have been bounced into my mailbox?

    Just stop. You're only making the world a worse place.

    WhzzKdd, Jan 26, 2007

  3. Shep© Guest

    On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 16:47:08 -0800 I never confuse arrogance with
    confidence nor ability with ambition "WhzzKdd"
    <> sent this :

    > wrote:
    >> Help! I bounced a bunch of e-Mails for a couple of days. Now when I
    >> open my e-Mail to full screen, and I pull the button on the right all
    >> the way down, it fills the screen 3 times with e-Mails that are being
    >> bounced back to me. When I bounce them back again, they just come
    >> back with more bounced e-Mails. Pretty soon I will be bouncing
    >> e-Mails all day long and that could get me flunked out of school.
    >>
    >> Isn't there a freeware automatic bouncer that will bounce only the
    >> e-Mails which have been bounced into my mailbox?

    >Just stop. You're only making the world a worse place.

    What he said.Bouncing is a waste of time and bandwidth.

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,

    Shep©, Jan 26, 2007
  4. Moog Guest

    illuminated the devil's arse in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk by typing:

    > Help! I bounced a bunch of e-Mails for a couple of days. Now when I
    > open my e-Mail to full screen, and I pull the button on the right all
    > the way down, it fills the screen 3 times with e-Mails that are being
    > bounced back to me. When I bounce them back again, they just come back
    > with more bounced e-Mails. Pretty soon I will be bouncing e-Mails all
    > day long and that could get me flunked out of school.
    >
    > Isn't there a freeware automatic bouncer that will bounce only the
    > e-Mails which have been bounced into my mailbox?

    Did you know, that if every person in china bounced at the same time then
    the earth would become a giant space hopper....or something.

    --
    Moog

    http://www.last.fm/user/efcmoog/
    "Liquor in the Front. Poker in the Rear"

    Moog, Jan 26, 2007
  5. MaryL Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Help! I bounced a bunch of e-Mails for a couple of days. Now when I
    > open my e-Mail to full screen, and I pull the button on the right all
    > the way down, it fills the screen 3 times with e-Mails that are being
    > bounced back to me. When I bounce them back again, they just come back
    > with more bounced e-Mails. Pretty soon I will be bouncing e-Mails all
    > day long and that could get me flunked out of school.
    >
    > Isn't there a freeware automatic bouncer that will bounce only the
    > e-Mails which have been bounced into my mailbox?

    Why don't you just delete the mail (unopened) instead of bouncing it?

    MaryL

    MaryL, Jan 26, 2007
  6. elaich Guest

    "MaryL" <-OUT-THE-LITTER> wrote in news:Vdduh.107778
    $:

    > Why don't you just delete the mail (unopened) instead of bouncing it?

    Because they think they are paying some spammer back. They don't realize
    that spammers are smarter than they are, and use bogus addresses and owned
    computers to spew their spam.

    elaich, Jan 26, 2007
  7. Tester Guest

    On 25 Jan 2007 16:39:31 -0800, wrote:

    >Help! I bounced a bunch of e-Mails for a couple of days. Now when I
    >open my e-Mail to full screen, and I pull the button on the right all
    >the way down, it fills the screen 3 times with e-Mails that are being
    >bounced back to me. When I bounce them back again, they just come back
    >with more bounced e-Mails. Pretty soon I will be bouncing e-Mails all
    >day long and that could get me flunked out of school.
    >
    >Isn't there a freeware automatic bouncer that will bounce only the
    >e-Mails which have been bounced into my mailbox?

    Why are you bouncing this mail rather than deleting it?

    Bouncing means sending out a fake error message "from" the mailer
    daemon that the recipient address doesn't exist.

    Generally, you bounce spam because you want to REALLY be removed from
    the spammer's list and any lists that the spammer might sell to other
    spammers.

    It doesn't make sense to bounce bounces.

    By the way, bouncing could actually confirm that your address exists.
    In many cases, the spammer connects directly to your incoming mail
    server and in most cases, there will be an error message when the
    spammer gives the command to send mail with an invalid recipient, not
    a bounce email.

    If a spammer gets a bunch of error messages for other invalid
    addresses on your domain and your mail goes through and he THEN gets a
    bounce message AND if the spmmer has brains (which may not be a good
    assumption) he may say "thank you - I'll remove you from this list but
    put you on 20 others and sell your address as checked and confirmed as
    valid."

    Tester, Jan 26, 2007
  8. Tester wrote:

    > Generally, you bounce spam because you want to REALLY be removed from
    > the spammer's list and any lists that the spammer might sell to other
    > spammers.

    The spammers will never see these bounces. Not your fake ones, not real
    ones; so why do you want to further clog up the pipe? Certainly, you
    know that spammers never use their own addresses.

    Who _will_ see your fake bounces? The *victim* whose address the spammer
    forged in the FROM: field, that's who. S/He will *surely* be annoyed.

    Do not bounce spam.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 26, 2007
  9. Kev Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Help! I bounced a bunch of e-Mails for a couple of days. Now when I
    > open my e-Mail to full screen, and I pull the button on the right all
    > the way down, it fills the screen 3 times with e-Mails that are being
    > bounced back to me. When I bounce them back again, they just come back
    > with more bounced e-Mails. Pretty soon I will be bouncing e-Mails all
    > day long and that could get me flunked out of school.
    >
    > Isn't there a freeware automatic bouncer that will bounce only the
    > e-Mails which have been bounced into my mailbox?

    As everyone sez, stop bouncing emails - bad!

    If you wish to do something productive about spam, go to
    http://www.spamcop.net/, read everything, and create and use a free
    reporting account.

    --
    Kev

    Kev, Jan 26, 2007
  10. Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-01-26, <> wrote:
    > Help! I bounced a bunch of e-Mails for a couple of days. Now when I
    > open my e-Mail to full screen, and I pull the button on the right all
    > the way down, it fills the screen 3 times with e-Mails that are being
    > bounced back to me. When I bounce them back again, they just come back
    > with more bounced e-Mails. Pretty soon I will be bouncing e-Mails all
    > day long and that could get me flunked out of school.
    >
    > Isn't there a freeware automatic bouncer that will bounce only the
    > e-Mails which have been bounced into my mailbox?

    Now who's the idiot?

    Did you read and understand any of the replies you got last time you
    raised this subject?

    Subject: Free automatic email bouncers
    Date: 21 Jan 2007 06:21:26 -0800
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Jan 26, 2007
  11. Whiskers wrote:

    > Did you read and understand any of the replies you got last time you
    > raised this subject?

    Oh jeez. Thanks for recognizing it is the same person.

    He never did reply to that thread...

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 26, 2007
  12. wrote in

    > Help! I bounced a bunch of e-Mails for a couple of days. Now when I
    > open my e-Mail to full screen, and I pull the button on the right all
    > the way down, it fills the screen 3 times with e-Mails that are being
    > bounced back to me. When I bounce them back again, they just come back
    > with more bounced e-Mails. Pretty soon I will be bouncing e-Mails all
    > day long and that could get me flunked out of school.
    >
    > Isn't there a freeware automatic bouncer that will bounce only the
    > e-Mails which have been bounced into my mailbox?

    Dear GoogleGrouper,

    Yeah! Well hell *yeeeeaaaahhhhhh*! Don't think of it as "annoying";
    rather think of it as "more ammunition". See how a constructive thought-
    process can change your entire outlook on your circumstances and life
    itself? Just keep bouncing them back as fast as they bounce them at you -
    sort of like 'Pong' - and pretty soon they'll just get tired of it and go
    get a *real* job. Or maybe they'll walk away from their spamming ways and
    volunteer to do some good charity work for world peace, ending hunger and
    suffering, or perhaps dedicate their efforts to a cleaner planet for all.

    Have a nice day.

    /s/
    The Management

    --

    If the kids in my Sunday School class ask me where the rain comes from,
    I think a funny thing to tell them is "That is because God is crying."

    And then when one of them asks why God is crying,
    an even funnier answer is "Probably because of something *you* did!"

    Bucky Breeder, Jan 26, 2007
  13. Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-01-26, Beauregard T. Shagnasty <> wrote:
    > Whiskers wrote:
    >
    >> Did you read and understand any of the replies you got last time you
    >> raised this subject?

    > Oh jeez. Thanks for recognizing it is the same person.

    Some nics are more memorable than others ;))

    > He never did reply to that thread...

    Some Googlers seem to have difficulty doing that sort of thing.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Jan 26, 2007
  14. > Whiskers wrote:

    >> Did you read and understand any of the replies you
    >> got last time you raised this subject?

    "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> wrote in

    > Oh jeez. Thanks for recognizing it is the same person.
    >
    > He never did reply to that thread...

    Leave it to you ghay guyz to even notice these things...
    .... much less be keeping records on it. (GoogleGroup monitors)

    BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LOL!

    Bucky Breeder, Jan 26, 2007
  15. Bucky Breeder wrote:
    >> Whiskers wrote:
    >>
    >>> Did you read and understand any of the replies you
    >>> got last time you raised this subject?

    > "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> wrote in
    >>
    >> Oh jeez. Thanks for recognizing it is the same person.
    >>
    >> He never did reply to that thread...

    > Leave it to you ghay guyz to even notice these things...
    > ... much less be keeping records on it. (GoogleGroup monitors)

    Well, *someone* has to keep an eye on them, even it it's not me.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 26, 2007
  16. Blinky the Shark <> wrote in

    > Bucky Breeder wrote:

    >> "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> wrote in
    >>>
    >>> Oh jeez. Thanks for recognizing it is the same person.
    >>>
    >>> He never did reply to that thread...

    >> Leave it to you ghay guyz to even notice these things...
    >> ... much less be keeping records on it. (GoogleGroup monitors)

    > Well, *someone* has to keep an eye on them, even it it's not me.

    Yeah, but you just filter all 'em out. Ohhhhh, now I get it. LOL!

    Bucky Breeder, Jan 26, 2007
  17. Clarissa Guest

    "Bucky Breeder" <> wrote in
    message news:Xns98C45AE0ADFFWeeZurD@216.151.153.21...
    > wrote in
    >
    >> Help! I bounced a bunch of e-Mails for a couple of days. Now when I
    >> open my e-Mail to full screen, and I pull the button on the right all
    >> the way down, it fills the screen 3 times with e-Mails that are being
    >> bounced back to me. When I bounce them back again, they just come back
    >> with more bounced e-Mails. Pretty soon I will be bouncing e-Mails all
    >> day long and that could get me flunked out of school.
    >>
    >> Isn't there a freeware automatic bouncer that will bounce only the
    >> e-Mails which have been bounced into my mailbox?

    > Dear GoogleGrouper,
    >
    > Yeah! Well hell *yeeeeaaaahhhhhh*! Don't think of it as "annoying";
    > rather think of it as "more ammunition". See how a constructive thought-
    > process can change your entire outlook on your circumstances and life
    > itself? Just keep bouncing them back as fast as they bounce them at you -
    > sort of like 'Pong' - and pretty soon they'll just get tired of it and go
    > get a *real* job. Or maybe they'll walk away from their spamming ways and
    > volunteer to do some good charity work for world peace, ending hunger and
    > suffering, or perhaps dedicate their efforts to a cleaner planet for all.
    >
    > Have a nice day.
    >

    > /s/
    > The Management
    >
    > --
    >
    > If the kids in my Sunday School class ask me where the rain comes from,
    > I think a funny thing to tell them is "That is because God is crying."
    >
    > And then when one of them asks why God is crying,
    > an even funnier answer is "Probably because of something *you* did!"

    Please don't! You don't know what that kid is going through and
    you don't want to add more burdens to that child. Some children are
    so unbelievably overburdened that it just might sent them over the edge.
    Thanks - CF

    Clarissa, Jan 27, 2007
  18. >> wrote in

    >>> Help! I bounced a bunch of e-Mails for a couple of days.
    >>> Now when I open my e-Mail to full screen, and I pull the
    >>> button on the right all the way down, it fills the screen
    >>> 3 times with e-Mails that are being bounced back to me.
    >>> When I bounce them back again, they just come back with
    >>> more bounced e-Mails. Pretty soon I will be bouncing e-Mails
    >>> all day long and that could get me flunked out of school.
    >>>
    >>> Isn't there a freeware automatic bouncer that will bounce
    >>> only the e-Mails which have been bounced into my mailbox?

    > "Bucky Breeder" wrote in message
    >>
    >> Dear GoogleGrouper,
    >>
    >> Yeah! Well hell *yeeeeaaaahhhhhh*! Don't think of it as
    >> "annoying"; rather think of it as "more ammunition". See how
    >> a constructive thought- process can change your entire outlook
    >> on your circumstances and life itself? Just keep bouncing
    >> them back as fast as they bounce them at you - sort of like
    >> 'Pong' - and pretty soon they'll just get tired of it and go
    >> get a *real* job. Or maybe they'll walk away from their
    >> spamming ways and volunteer to do some good charity work for
    >> world peace, ending hunger and suffering, or perhaps dedicate
    >> their efforts to a cleaner planet for all.
    >>
    >> Have a nice day.
    >>

    >> /s/
    >> The Management
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> If the kids in my Sunday School class ask me where
    >> the rain comes from, I think a funny thing to tell
    >> them is "That is because God is crying."
    >>
    >> And then when one of them asks why God is crying,
    >> an even funnier answer is "Probably because of
    >> something *you* did!"

    "Clarissa" <> wrote in

    > Please don't! You don't know what that kid is going
    > through and you don't want to add more burdens to
    > that child. Some children are so unbelievably overburdened
    > that it just might sent them over the edge.
    > Thanks - CF

    You've *got* to be kidding? OK; maybe you're a "Liberal"...

    Don't think of it simply as some kids went "over the edge."

    Think of it like some kids went "over the edge" before they
    could grow up, have sex, and procreate more little retards
    to further over-populate an already crowded planet with an
    over-burdened taxpayer-supported mental-health-care-system!

    *Ahhhh*!!! Now; doesn't that feel better?

    /s/
    The GoogleGroups
    [Emphathetic] Management Team

    --

    One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was
    going to take my little nieces and nephews to Disneyland,

    "Oh, no!" I exclaimed, "Disneyland has burned down!"
    They cried and cried... but I think that deep, deep down,
    they thought it was a pretty good joke. Or, one day they will.

    I started to drive them over to the real Disneyland, but it was
    getting pretty late and I didn't want to miss the Oprah show.

    I pride myself on being "the sensitive type."

    Bucky Breeder, Jan 27, 2007