    irreplaceable and they are blurry (long story).

    Is anyone in this group able to offer any insight as how to un-blur the
    photo's?
    Harold Fontemier, Mar 21, 2005

  2. Harold Fontemier

    paul Guest

    Harold Fontemier wrote:
    > I am looking for some help. I have several digital photos that are
    > irreplaceable and they are blurry (long story).
    >
    > Is anyone in this group able to offer any insight as how to un-blur the
    > photo's?

    There are utilities, 'unshake' is a free one but the results are pretty
    gritty looking, not pleasant but more for technical purposes.
    paul, Mar 21, 2005

  3. Harold Fontemier

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 16:27:55 GMT, in rec.photo.digital "Harold
    Fontemier" <> wrote:

    >I am looking for some help. I have several digital photos that are
    >irreplaceable and they are blurry (long story).
    >
    >Is anyone in this group able to offer any insight as how to un-blur the
    >photo's?

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=fix blurry photos&btnG=Google Search
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    See images taken with my CP-990/5700 & D70 at
    http://EdwardGRuf.com
    Ed Ruf, Mar 21, 2005
  4. Harold Fontemier

    RSD99 Guest

    Focus Magic is a commercial program that claims to help in this type of
    situation. I've never used it, so no recommendations.

    http://www.focusmagic.com/

    RSD99, Mar 21, 2005
  5. Harold Fontemier

    Sheldon Guest

    > I am looking for some help. I have several digital photos that are
    > irreplaceable and they are blurry (long story).
    >
    > Is anyone in this group able to offer any insight as how to un-blur the
    > photo's?

    Are you sure it's the photo? I just went through this with someone who had
    their video driver incorrectly set.

    Sheldon, Mar 22, 2005