    Can't seem to find the info they are referring to..

    "Tools >Options > Reset explorer file associations (.torrent)"

    I do not have such a path..???
    Greg House, Sep 12, 2007

  2. Greg House

    Squiggle Guest

    Greg House wrote:

    > Windows users can link Azureus to magnet URIs with the magnet-URI handler. Azureus 2.3.0.6 and later
    > will do that automatically. If another program has 'taken over' the magnet protocol, "Tools >
    > Options > Reset explorer file associations (.torrent)" {at the bottom} will make Azureus the default
    > again.
    >
    > Can't seem to find the info they are referring to..
    >
    > "Tools >Options > Reset explorer file associations (.torrent)"
    >

    > I do not have such a path..???

    In the options screen click on the "Interface" branch of the options tree.
    Down the bottom on the main panel is what you seek
    Squiggle, Sep 12, 2007

  3. Greg House

    Greg House Guest

    On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 13:05:13 +1200, Squiggle <> wrote:

    >Greg House wrote:
    >>

    >> Windows users can link Azureus to magnet URIs with the magnet-URI handler. Azureus 2.3.0.6 and later
    >> will do that automatically. If another program has 'taken over' the magnet protocol, "Tools >
    >> Options >Azureus (.torrent)" {at the bottom} will make Azureus the default
    >> again.
    >>
    >> Can't seem to find the info they are referring to..
    >>
    >> "Tools >Options > Reset explorer file associations (.torrent)"
    >>

    >> I do not have such a path..???
    >>

    >In the options screen click on the "Interface" branch of the options tree.
    >Down the bottom on the main panel is what you seek

    Thanks But !!

    Are we refering to Azureus ? as the version that I have (3.0.2.2) does not have any refrennce to

    "Tools >Options > Reset explorer file associations (.torrent)"

    The tree list I have are

    Interface

    Language
    Start
    Display
    Color Scheme
    Alerts..
    Greg House, Sep 12, 2007
  4. Greg House

    Squiggle Guest

    Greg House wrote:
    > On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 13:05:13 +1200, Squiggle <> wrote:
    >
    >> Greg House wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Windows users can link Azureus to magnet URIs with the magnet-URI handler. Azureus 2.3.0.6 and later
    >>> will do that automatically. If another program has 'taken over' the magnet protocol, "Tools >
    >>> Options >Azureus (.torrent)" {at the bottom} will make Azureus the default
    >>> again.
    >>>
    >>> Can't seem to find the info they are referring to..
    >>>
    >>> "Tools >Options > Reset explorer file associations (.torrent)"
    >>>

    >>> I do not have such a path..???
    >>>

    >> In the options screen click on the "Interface" branch of the options tree.
    >> Down the bottom on the main panel is what you seek

    > Thanks But !!
    >

    > Are we refering to Azureus ? as the version that I have (3.0.2.2) does not have any refrennce to
    >
    > "Tools >Options > Reset explorer file associations (.torrent)"
    >

    > The tree list I have are
    >
    > Interface
    >
    > Language
    > Start
    > Display
    > Color Scheme
    > Alerts..

    Yes, now click on the word "interface". what is the bottom entry on the
    right hand side?
    Squiggle, Sep 12, 2007
  5. Greg House

    Greg House Guest

    On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 23:01:28 +1200, Squiggle <> wrote:

    >Greg House wrote:

    >>> In the options screen click on the "Interface" branch of the options tree.
    >>> Down the bottom on the main panel is what you seek

    >> Thanks But !!
    >>

    >> Are we refering to Azureus ? as the version that I have (3.0.2.2) does not have any refrennce to
    >>
    >> "Tools >Options > Reset explorer file associations (.torrent)"
    >>

    >> The tree list I have are
    >>
    >> Interface
    >>
    >> Language
    >> Start
    >> Display
    >> Color Scheme
    >> Alerts..
    >>

    >Yes, now click on the word "interface". what is the bottom entry on the
    >right hand side?

    Many thanks I have now found it, you do need the full window as it does not scroll..
    Greg House, Sep 12, 2007