Help!!!!! Attachments through OE 6

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Uber-Thrustation, Jul 30, 2003.

  1. I go to a group with a post that contains an attachment, then go to the same
    group in OE and it says there is no attachment. Is it blocking access or
    just not downloading them?

    In either case plz tell me how i can fix this.

    --
    Uber-Thrustation: Trust the Thrust
     
    Uber-Thrustation, Jul 30, 2003
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Uber-Thrustation

    Brian H¹© Guest

    X-No-Archive: Yes
    Uber-Thrustation said:

    > I go to a group with a post that contains an attachment, then go to the same
    > group in OE and it says there is no attachment. Is it blocking access or
    > just not downloading them?
    >
    > In either case plz tell me how i can fix this.


    So much for you being able to help people who have problems.

    You know nothing about timezones, and now you don't even know how to work
    through the options on your toolbar.
     
    Brian H¹©, Jul 30, 2003
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Uber-Thrustation

    Boomer Guest

    Uber-Thrustation said:

    > I go to a group with a post that contains an attachment, then go to
    > the same group in OE and it says there is no attachment. Is it
    > blocking access or just not downloading them?
    >
    > In either case plz tell me how i can fix this.
    >


    Are you posting to a binary group?
    How big is the file?
     
    Boomer, Jul 30, 2003
    #3
  4. Uber-Thrustation

    Brian H¹© Guest

    X-No-Archive: Yes
    Boomer said:

    > Uber-Thrustation said:
    >
    >> I go to a group with a post that contains an attachment, then go to
    >> the same group in OE and it says there is no attachment. Is it
    >> blocking access or just not downloading them?
    >>
    >> In either case plz tell me how i can fix this.
    >>

    >
    > Are you posting to a binary group?
    > How big is the file?


    Methinks he is trolling, he is using 2 different nicks at the moment.
     
    Brian H¹©, Jul 30, 2003
    #4
  5. "Brian H¹©" <> wrote:

    >X-No-Archive: Yes
    > Boomer said:
    >
    >> Uber-Thrustation said:
    >>
    >>> I go to a group with a post that contains an attachment, then go to
    >>> the same group in OE and it says there is no attachment. Is it
    >>> blocking access or just not downloading them?
    >>>
    >>> In either case plz tell me how i can fix this.
    >>>

    >>
    >> Are you posting to a binary group?
    >> How big is the file?

    >
    >Methinks he is trolling, he is using 2 different nicks at the moment.
    >


    Shpxurnq.

    --

    "It's amazing I won. I was running against
    peace, prosperity, and incumbency."
    - Dubya Bush, June 14 2001, unaware that live
    television cameras were still rolling.
     
    Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 1, 2003
    #5
  6. Uber-Thrustation

    gangle Guest

    "Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD" wrote
    > "Brian H¹©" wrote:
    >
    > >X-No-Archive: Yes
    > > Boomer said:
    > >
    > >> Uber-Thrustation said:
    > >>
    > >>> I go to a group with a post that contains an attachment, then go to
    > >>> the same group in OE and it says there is no attachment. Is it
    > >>> blocking access or just not downloading them?
    > >>>
    > >>> In either case plz tell me how i can fix this.
    > >>>
    > >>
    > >> Are you posting to a binary group?
    > >> How big is the file?

    > >
    > >Methinks he is trolling, he is using 2 different nicks at the moment.
    > >

    >
    > Shpxurnq.


    That's easy for you to say.
     
    gangle, Aug 1, 2003
    #6
  7. you ppl can stop posting in this thread........ i figured it out myself.

    --
    There is no way around it........

    I OWN YOUR SOUL
    "Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > "gangle" <> wrote:
    >
    > >"Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD" wrote
    > >> "Brian H¹©" wrote:
    > >>
    > >> >X-No-Archive: Yes
    > >> > Boomer said:
    > >> >
    > >> >> Uber-Thrustation said:
    > >> >>
    > >> >>> I go to a group with a post that contains an attachment, then go to
    > >> >>> the same group in OE and it says there is no attachment. Is it
    > >> >>> blocking access or just not downloading them?
    > >> >>>
    > >> >>> In either case plz tell me how i can fix this.
    > >> >>>
    > >> >>
    > >> >> Are you posting to a binary group?
    > >> >> How big is the file?
    > >> >
    > >> >Methinks he is trolling, he is using 2 different nicks at the moment.
    > >> >
    > >>
    > >> Shpxurnq.

    > >
    > >That's easy for you to say.

    >
    > "Shipucksurnk" - Hmm, you're right. It wasn't nearly as bad as I
    > thought it might be.
    >
    > --
    >
    > "It's amazing I won. I was running against
    > peace, prosperity, and incumbency."
    > - Dubya Bush, June 14 2001, unaware that live
    > television cameras were still rolling.
     
    Uber-Thrustation, Aug 1, 2003
    #7
  8. "Uber-Thrustation" <> wrote:

    >you ppl can stop posting in this thread........ i figured it out myself.


    I bet that was a first.

    --

    "It's amazing I won. I was running against
    peace, prosperity, and incumbency."
    - Dubya Bush, June 14 2001, unaware that live
    television cameras were still rolling.
     
    Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 1, 2003
    #8
  9. no it's not the first time i figured somthing out for myself, although it is
    the first time i have let anybody know about it.

    --
    There is no way around it........

    I OWN YOUR SOUL
    "Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > "Uber-Thrustation" <> wrote:
    >
    > >you ppl can stop posting in this thread........ i figured it out myself.

    >
    > I bet that was a first.
    >
    > --
    >
    > "It's amazing I won. I was running against
    > peace, prosperity, and incumbency."
    > - Dubya Bush, June 14 2001, unaware that live
    > television cameras were still rolling.
     
    Uber-Thrustation, Aug 1, 2003
    #9
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Jim Woodward

    thunderbird & attachments HELP

    Jim Woodward, Apr 16, 2004, in forum: Firefox
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    439
    joost68
    Apr 17, 2004
  2. bub.mk
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    2,004
    Old Gringo
    Sep 29, 2004
  3. michael edwards

    email attachments not getting through

    michael edwards, Jan 23, 2005, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    4,359
    Gordon
    Jan 23, 2005
  4. Peter =?UTF-8?B?S8O2aGxtYW5u?=

    Re: email attachments not getting through

    Peter =?UTF-8?B?S8O2aGxtYW5u?=, Jan 23, 2005, in forum: Computer Information
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    434
    Gordon
    Jan 23, 2005
  5. Shirley Azvedo

    Email is coming through as attachments

    Shirley Azvedo, Apr 30, 2006, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    437
    Shirley Azvedo
    May 1, 2006
Loading...

Share This Page