    If it costs several bucks a month, it is fine. Free is better.

    Thanks a lot in advance.

    , May 20, 2006

  2. Bun Mui Guest

    Bun Mui, May 20, 2006

  3. http://www.ubiphone.com/

    I don't know if this is free for what you want to do though....
    I think you can receive calls for free... you will have to look into it. It
    works though.

    John Jay Smith, May 20, 2006
  4. Mister2u Guest

    www.gcast.com has a toll free number,it's meant for podcasting but you
    could use it for voicemail.The person phoning will have to know your
    PIN or have their phone activated
    www.ekit.com also has toll free numbers(with 10 digit extension) but
    you'll have to pay a small fee to pick up your messages .See also
    www.j2.com and www.k7.net

    Mister2u, May 20, 2006
  5. Guest

    All I need is to be able to receive real phone calls to my online phone
    number, I don't need to make phone calls.

    , May 20, 2006
  6. Guest

    I want to clarify. I do not want only voice mail (I checked all the
    posts and I feel need to clarify). I need to sign up for own phone
    number, say a 301 area code number (extenstion is ok) and anyone in the
    US can call this number and I can hear ring in my computer (connected
    with Internet) and answer the call via microphone and earphone. And
    need a plan under $14/m.

    Thanks again.

    , May 20, 2006
  7. Trax Guest

    http://www.skype.com/

    --
    Music videos http://www.milinkito.com/los80.php
    Someone did all the work, so you don't have to :)

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=sud-IdjIV-o

    Trax, May 20, 2006