HELP: Any Info on OFFLine Test/Exams for practice

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by SM, Mar 10, 2005.

  1. SM

    SM Guest

    Hi All,

    Good day!

    I'm currently doing self-study and so far I want to assess my status.

    Please info if there are websites offering Offline (download for free..pls!).. Exams

    Since most of what i've encountered in the net says it's free but when i check there's some fee with it.

    Money for my case is hard to come by and buying books is also taking its toll on my budget.

    Hope anyone can HELP PLs.....

    Thanks a bunch,

    Shiela

    SM, Mar 10, 2005

  2. SM

    Chas Guest

    Do not know any FREE sites out there, BUT the cheapest
    I have found is www.wswexams.com

    I've got to pinch those pennies too!!!

    Good Luck

    Chas, Mar 10, 2005

  3. SM

    Joseph MCAD Guest

    Re: Any Info on OFFLine Test/Exams for practice

    March 14, 2005

    You can get 100 free practice questions with the
    Microsoft Press Training Kits. There is a Training Kit
    for each exam number. The new redesigned kits come with
    300 questions! These are complete books (usually about
    630 pages) that will guide you through each exam
    objective. These books are a tad pricy, however, but the
    questions with them are EXCELLENT. I always like to buy
    things made by Microsoft anyway. Microsoft also has FREE
    assessments online at:

    www.microsoft.com/learning/assessment

    These assessments are not as good as the ones with the
    book and the questions are not as clearly defined, but
    there are a good value for people with a tight fisted
    wallet like myself! :) There are assessments ranging
    from SQL Server to VS .Net to Development Security and
    MCSE tests. I hope this helps and have a great day!

    Joseph MCAD

    message news:6bc401c52599$8b8e9b10$...

    Joseph MCAD, Mar 14, 2005