    links on the left hand side work, using SP2.
    Do I need to re install windows?

    Thanks for your help

    stephen, Jul 24, 2008

  2. "stephen" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi there I can no longer use Help and support feature in XP x64 none of
    > the
    > links on the left hand side work, using SP2.
    > Do I need to re install windows?
    >
    > Thanks for your help

    I suggest you try running "sfc /scannow" first to fix any corrupted system
    files.

    You can do a repair install instead of reinstalling. That way you will not
    have to reinstall your apps. Make sure you have an XP x64 SP2 cd. If
    necessary downloade the SP2 for IT Pros and use a program like Autostreamer
    or nLite to create an integrated cd.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jul 24, 2008