    Help and Support are not in services so does anyone know how I can fix
    this I have only lost this in the past week.

    Dave
    Dave, Nov 10, 2005

  2. Dave

    John Barnes Guest

    Where did you look for services. Have you tried MSCONFIG ? Is that where
    it is missing?

    John Barnes, Nov 10, 2005

  3. Dave

    Dave Guest

    No I tried in services.msc I have now looked into MSCONFIG but I
    can't find any reference of Help and support

    Dave

    Dave, Nov 10, 2005
  4. Dave

    John Barnes Guest

    Have you tried to start it from a command prompt?
    Do you still have the helpsvc.exe in your windows directory

    John Barnes, Nov 10, 2005