    Can someone help me?

    Thanks,

    Justin
    Justin, Nov 24, 2003

  2. Justin

    EricP Guest

    On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 13:06:51 GMT, Justin <>
    wrote:

    >Hi all,
    >
    >When i want to view the posted articles, 90% of the articals are being marked
    >as incomplete. I can download the attachements, but they are incomplete to.
    >I tried several newsreader e.g. Newpro and Newsbin. This doesn't help
    >
    >Can someone help me?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >Justin

    Ask for your news server to be checked. Although considering the
    fantastic volume of crap passing through them daily, it's a wonder
    they work at all.
    EricP, Nov 24, 2003

  3. Justin

    gangle Guest

    "Justin" wrote

    > Hi all,
    >
    > When i want to view the posted articles, 90% of the articals are being marked
    > as incomplete. I can download the attachements, but they are incomplete to.
    > I tried several newsreader e.g. Newpro and Newsbin. This doesn't help
    >
    > Can someone help me?

    Your news server is poorly designed and maintained. Subdcribe
    to a Premium news server (like Giganews or Easynews), and
    you'll see your article completeness and retention consistently
    go way up.
    gangle, Nov 24, 2003