    I bought jap copies of Kiss and Stray Dog and was satisfied.
    Please let me know. Thanks.
    Eddie
    Edward Holub, Oct 6, 2003

  2. Edward Holub

    Max Volume Guest

    In article <kQ6gb.75255$>, Edward Holub
    <@sw.rr.com> wrote:

    > I bought jap copies of Kiss and Stray Dog and was satisfied.

    Japanese, you insensitive prick!
    Max Volume, Oct 6, 2003

  3. Edward Holub

    SpeedyBird Guest

    On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 05:11:44 GMT, "Edward Holub" <@sw.rr.com> wrote:

    >Hey folks,
    > Has anyone purchased DVDs from places like Singapore, Malaysia, Hong
    >Kong, etc. If so, how was the quality/serivce/transfers etc.
    > I bought jap copies of Kiss and Stray Dog and was satisfied.
    > Please let me know. Thanks.
    > Eddie

    I've bought several Japanese DVD's from CD Japan and have had no problems. I like those old 1950's monster
    flics and the original Japanese versions of Godzilla and Rodan, etc., are top notch. Far better than the
    hacked up American versions.

    SpeedyByrd PhD
    SpeedyBird, Oct 6, 2003
  4. Edward Holub

    SpeedyBird Guest

    On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 05:11:44 GMT, "Edward Holub" <@sw.rr.com> wrote:

    >Hey folks,
    > Has anyone purchased DVDs from places like Singapore, Malaysia, Hong
    >Kong, etc. If so, how was the quality/serivce/transfers etc.
    > I bought jap copies of Kiss and Stray Dog and was satisfied.
    > Please let me know. Thanks.
    > Eddie

    BTW, what's the the 'jap' ??? What's that all about?
    Oh, Austin, Tex-ASS. Never mind. It makes sense now.
    Longhorn prick.

    SpeedyByrd PhD
    SpeedyBird, Oct 6, 2003