    Lorea Guest

    Hi, I am having trouble finding information with the advanced search,
    can anyone help me? Thank you! Lorea

    Lorea, May 13, 2005

  2. Lorea

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Lorea wrote:
    > Hi, I am having trouble finding information with the advanced search,
    > can anyone help me? Thank you! Lorea

    That is because there is certain information that "proper" young ladies
    should not access.

    If you really must though, I would suggest you burn some incense, dab a
    little perfume on your pressure points and wear that little black number
    you picked up last month. Above all though, ask very, very nicely.

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus

    Oldus Fartus, May 13, 2005

  3. Lorea

    Lorea Guest

    Excuse me! I was under the impression that this web site was available
    for people that need help with google dirriculties. Not to be verbally
    abused and degrated by someone that has nothing better to do than be
    mean. Who do you think you are to speak to me in such a disrespectful
    manner. You have made me very angry!!! Lorea

    Lorea, May 13, 2005
  4. Lorea

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 13 May 2005 00:22:28 -0700, "Lorea" <> wrote:

    >Hi, I am having trouble finding information with the advanced search,
    >can anyone help me? Thank you! Lorea

    What advanced search?

    Evan Platt, May 13, 2005
  5. Lorea

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Lorea wrote:
    > Excuse me! I was under the impression that this web site was available
    > for people that need help with google dirriculties. Not to be verbally
    > abused and degrated by someone that has nothing better to do than be
    > mean. Who do you think you are to speak to me in such a disrespectful
    > manner. You have made me very angry!!! Lorea

    Oh dear, oh dear.

    Let's start from scratch then hey? First of all, this is not a
    website, it is a newsgroup. Don't confuse Google with Usenet.

    Secondly, you asked "Hi, I am having trouble finding information with
    the advanced search, can anyone help me? Thank you! Lorea".

    How do you expect anybody to know what you mean? You could be talking
    about advanced search in the local library, Windows or Linux advanced
    help, or something else again. People are not mind-readers, so give
    all the information that may be required.

    I would suggest you have lead a very sheltered life if you think that is
    disrespectful or verbal abuse.

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus

    Oldus Fartus, May 13, 2005
  6. Lorea

    Ionizer Guest

    "Lorea" <> wrote in message
    > Hi, I am having trouble finding information with the advanced search,
    > can anyone help me? Thank you! Lorea

    Google Help: Advanced Search Made Easy:
    http://www.google.ca/help/refinesearch.html

    What information are you searching for?

    --
    Ian.

    Ionizer, May 13, 2005
  7. Lorea

    Lorea Guest

    I'm sorry is there a reason that this person should be allowed to make
    such horrible comments to another person and then be protected by you
    for what reason I'm very curious. No I will not accept his request and
    I am going to report him to the abuse report line (whatever its
    called). You ask what advanced search? Ironic as it is I am attempting
    to find the teacher that molested me 30 years ago! So you can perhaps
    imagine how this response has upset me, and I'm not looking for any
    sympathy believe me, but I definitely was not expecting verbal abuse
    from a stranger! Lorea

    Lorea, May 13, 2005
  8. Lorea

    Ionizer Guest

    "Oldus Fartus" <> wrote in message

    > I would suggest you have lead a very sheltered life if you think that
    > is disrespectful or verbal abuse.

    It may be your gratuitous use of the word "incense" that incensed her.

    Regards,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, May 13, 2005
  9. Lorea

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Lorea wrote:
    > I'm sorry is there a reason that this person should be allowed to make
    > such horrible comments to another person and then be protected by you
    > for what reason I'm very curious. No I will not accept his request and
    > I am going to report him to the abuse report line (whatever its
    > called). You ask what advanced search? Ironic as it is I am attempting
    > to find the teacher that molested me 30 years ago! So you can perhaps
    > imagine how this response has upset me, and I'm not looking for any
    > sympathy believe me, but I definitely was not expecting verbal abuse
    > from a stranger! Lorea

    I agree. One should never take abuse from a stranger, so allow me to
    introduce myself.

    You really are a silly cow aren't you?

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus

    Oldus Fartus, May 13, 2005
  10. Lorea

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Ionizer wrote:
    > "Oldus Fartus" <> wrote in message
    >

    >>I would suggest you have lead a very sheltered life if you think that
    >>is disrespectful or verbal abuse.

    > It may be your gratuitous use of the word "incense" that incensed her.

    LOL You could be right.

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus

    Oldus Fartus, May 13, 2005
  11. Lorea

    Lorea Guest

    Dear Ian,
    Thank you for writting to help me, more than that though thank for
    responding to Oldus Fartus. I'm attempting to do a advanced search on a
    teacher that was in the San Francisco unified School District in 1975.
    Thanks, Lorea

    Lorea, May 13, 2005
  12. Lorea

    Lorea Guest

    A silly cow? I've held back and been polite up until now. But you are
    an ass and very unhappy I'm sure, thank you for introducing yourself
    because now I know who you are and can report your disrespectful ass
    to anyone and everyone I can!

    Lorea, May 13, 2005
  13. Lorea

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    Lorea wrote:
    > A silly cow? I've held back and been polite up until now. But you are
    > an ass and very unhappy I'm sure, thank you for introducing yourself
    > because now I know who you are and can report your disrespectful ass
    > to anyone and everyone I can!

    gosh, you are really scary when you get angry. I guess by now you are
    very, very, VERY angry eh?

    I am just wondering why you would report my donkey though?

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus

    Oldus Fartus, May 13, 2005
  14. Lorea

    Ionizer Guest

    "Lorea" <> wrote in message
    > Dear Ian,
    > Thank you for writting to help me, more than that though thank for
    > responding to Oldus Fartus. I'm attempting to do a advanced search on
    > teacher that was in the San Francisco unified School District in 1975.
    > Thanks, Lorea

    Lorea:

    You might have better luck doing a phone number search on a site like
    http://www.superpages.com/ or if you are Google searching, search for
    the person's name "within quotes." That said, if you are considering
    pursuing this person due to a past assault you would be far better off
    contacting the police and having them conduct the search for you. They
    are really good at that sort of thing. I don't think that it will
    benefit you in any way to know how to locate or contact this person
    yourself.

    Regards,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, May 13, 2005
  15. Lorea

    Lorea Guest

    Ian,
    Thank you for the information I will continue my search using your
    advice. One more question for you, is it acceptable for these people to
    use such language and be so disrespectful towards women on this
    help-line supported by Goggle? Lorea

    Lorea, May 13, 2005
  16. "Lorea" <> wrote in news:1115974603.095697.87150
    @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

    > A silly cow? I've held back and been polite up until now. But you are
    > an ass and very unhappy I'm sure, thank you for introducing yourself
    > because now I know who you are and can report your disrespectful ass
    > to anyone and everyone I can!

    I hope you get cancer, you filthy netcop.

    schlectersamen, May 13, 2005
  17. Lorea

    pcbutts1 Guest

    I apologize Ian, my accusations were false the other day.

    pcbutts1, May 13, 2005
  18. Lorea

    Uncle Andy Guest

    John Doe, Loves spam sent to: lid

    > extremely attractive cross dressing troll

    Sheesh!, She puts on cowboy boots and a silk shirt
    and all of a sudden she's cross dressing.

    Or was it the spurs that scared you?

    --
    Uncle Andy.
    One of God's own prototypes.

    Uncle Andy, May 13, 2005
  19. Lorea

    dadiOH Guest

    Ionizer wrote:
    > "Lorea" <> wrote in message
    >> Dear Ian,
    >> Thank you for writting to help me, more than that though thank for
    >> responding to Oldus Fartus. I'm attempting to do a advanced search on
    >> teacher that was in the San Francisco unified School District in
    >> 1975. Thanks, Lorea

    You wrote her Ian? It was that "black number" thing that got you,
    wasn't it? :)

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    dadiOH, May 13, 2005
  20. Lorea

    dadiOH Guest

    Lorea wrote:
    > Ian,
    > Thank you for the information I will continue my search using your
    > advice. One more question for you, is it acceptable for these people
    > to use such language and be so disrespectful towards women on this
    > help-line supported by Goggle? Lorea

    Sure. And it isn't supported by Google. Or - if it is - my check has
    gone astray.

    --
    dadiOH

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...