    drivers?

    Thanks
    Callie
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FsbGll?=, Nov 21, 2005

  2. Here is a workaround:
    http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?showtopic=5454
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 21, 2005

  3. Adobe is responsible for print drivers for its products. Microsoft doesn't
    do drivers -- Microsoft provides the tools and operating system and DDK for
    those who write drivers.

    there are several alternative "Print to PDF" solutions that work well under
    x64. And there are many Postscript printer drivers included with x64
    Edition.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64