    with the old wrong subscription dates. Anyone know how to fix this?

    Thanks
    Rocky

    Rocky, Dec 20, 2004

  2. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Sun,
    19 Dec 2004 23:49:03 -0600, Rocky <> screamed from behind
    the mulberry bush:

    >I had the date set back for a prior version of Norton Internet
    >Security and forgot to reset it to the current date when installing
    >Norton Internet Security 2005. So now it is expired right from the
    >start. I have tried uninstalling, deleting everything Symantec I could
    >find, and then deleting any relevant registry keys. It still installs
    >with the old wrong subscription dates. Anyone know how to fix this?

    Why don't you call Symantec? Then there's the web page but that might
    take a tad bit of effort.

    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Dec 20, 2004

  3. Rocky

    DC Guest

    Rocky wrote:

    > I had the date set back for a prior version of Norton Internet
    > Security and forgot to reset it to the current date when installing
    > Norton Internet Security 2005. So now it is expired right from the
    > start. I have tried uninstalling, deleting everything Symantec I could
    > find, and then deleting any relevant registry keys. It still installs
    > with the old wrong subscription dates. Anyone know how to fix this?

    Let me get this straight...

    You're trying to remove *Norton* and you stripped everything *Symantec*
    from your filesystem and registry? May I suggest a good night's sleep
    and try again in the morning with a clear head?

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    It's not the software that's free; it's you.

    DC, Dec 20, 2004
  4. Rocky

    °Mike° Guest

    Why did you have the date set back?
    As for the fix, contact Symantec.

    On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 23:49:03 -0600, in
    <>
    Rocky scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 20, 2004
  5. Rocky

    Dickhead Guest

    Re: Accidently installed Norton Internet Security 2005 with the wrong system date.

    I am Gay.

    Thx for spam mail. LMAO.

    Dickhead, Dec 20, 2004
  6. Rocky

    John Holmes Guest

    °Mike° came up with this:

    > Why did you have the date set back?

    He had some version that expired. He was trying to fool the application by
    setting the date back. Now he fucked up the lot. I think he deserved it.

    --
    -John Holmes-

    "It ain't much, if it ain't Dutch..."

    John Holmes, Dec 20, 2004