    Can anyone Tell me about the next exam format?
    How are the questions are?
    how to solve the simulation questions?
    Sandeep, Apr 30, 2004

  2. Sandeep

    Guest Guest

    It's all point and click and a little bit of typing. Want to know more about
    a specific exam?

    WKidd

    Guest, Apr 30, 2004

  3. In news: 677b01c42e97$dcffd670$,
    Sandeep <> wrote:
    > I am a VB Programmer & I'm registered for the ist paper of
    > MCSD track.
    > Can anyone Tell me about the next exam format?
    > How are the questions are?
    > how to solve the simulation questions?

    Hi Sandeep,

    For a good idea of what the exams are like go to www.transcender.com and try
    their free demo exam. The questions are similar to the live exam and the
    test interface is also the same.

    www.cindywinegarden.com
    Cindy Winegarden, May 1, 2004