    Could some one give me tips on 70-218 prepration axam?
    I passed 210 and 215 last month.

    Thanks,
    samantha, Jan 10, 2004

  2. samantha

    Marko Guest

    ----- samantha wrote: ----

    Could some one give me tips on 70-218 prepration axam
    I passed 210 and 215 last month

    Congratulations firstly

    I remember 218 was a good choice for study after 210 and 215,
    before 217 and 216 in that order. Mind you, the MCSE cor
    210, 215, 216 & 217 nicely supports the 218 objectives

    Go look at the objectives
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-218.as

    Go buy a good book or two

    Sybex comes highly recommended, in addition to MS Press

    Come back and let us know how you got on.
    Marko, Jan 11, 2004

  3. samantha

    samantha Guest

    Thanks for the tips ;-/
    samantha, Jan 12, 2004
  4. samantha

    michelle Guest

    study publishing web details, group policies, and lots of
    remote acess info. I really like the Dummies guides.
    Havent failed me yet.

    michelle, Jan 13, 2004
  5. samantha

    Tammy Guest

    70-218 combines a lot of what's on 70-216 and 70-217 as
    well.

    Tammy, Jan 16, 2004
  6. samantha

    andykong Guest

    I would be prepared for an exam thats similar to 215, but
    with horns on!! I used N+S courseware and did a lot of
    trancender exams(make sure u investigate all incorrect
    answers u get! and dont be put off by low scores, I was
    getting around 55% but I got 85% in the real exam) the
    week before my real exam, worked for me. The pass mark for
    218 is 700 out of 1000(its the first MCP ive taken where
    you are told the pass mark and your final score)

    andykong, Jan 17, 2004