    http://www.freesurveysonline.com/fso/AskSurvey.fso?Survey=12093&Check...

    Thank you very much!!

    , Sep 1, 2007

  2. ASAAR Guest

    On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 10:33:54 -0700, wrote:

    > I am a student studing marketing in college. My assignment need your
    > help! This is a survey about online information searching when you buy
    > your cell phone online in Britain.
    >
    > There're just 11 simple questions. Won't spend you more than 5
    > minutes.

    Since it's more likely to be an assignment in stealth marketing, I
    think I'll pass on spending me more than 5 minutes. :)

    > And you can help me a lot! Just go to this site and quick
    > answer them.

    And quick get you a nice commission? What native language your?
    The accent is familiar not.

    ASAAR, Sep 1, 2007

  3. Marvin Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I am a student studing marketing in college. My assignment need your
    > help! This is a survey about online information searching when you buy
    > your cell phone online in Britain.
    >
    > There're just 11 simple questions. Won't spend you more than 5
    > minutes. And you can help me a lot! Just go to this site and quick
    > answer them.
    > http://www.freesurveysonline.com/fso/AskSurvey.fso?Survey=12093&Check...
    >
    > Thank you very much!!

    Did your teacher tell you how unreliable surveys are that
    are made this way?

    Marvin, Sep 2, 2007
  4. Raoul Guest

    On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 15:48:55 GMT, Marvin <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> I am a student studing marketing in college. My assignment need your
    >> help! This is a survey about online information searching when you buy
    >> your cell phone online in Britain.
    >>
    >> There're just 11 simple questions. Won't spend you more than 5
    >> minutes. And you can help me a lot! Just go to this site and quick
    >> answer them.
    >> http://www.freesurveysonline.com/fso/AskSurvey.fso?Survey=12093&Check...
    >>
    >> Thank you very much!!
    >>

    >Did your teacher tell you how unreliable surveys are that
    >are made this way?

    Don't worry about it, the link isn't valid.

    Raoul, Sep 2, 2007